Five Kage Summit: Finale

"I am Madara Uchiha." The masked man said releasing a great amount of chakra that caused four out of the Kage to gasp for air. The masked man noticed that the Hokage wasn't affected. He had his head down with the Kage Hat covering his face.

'Perhaps he's passed out from fear.' The masked man thought with a smirk before he started gasping for air and began sweating.

'What...what the hell is this pressure coming from?!' The masked man thought as he looked back towards the Hokage slowly. He noticed that the Hokage had malevolent, dark, and evil black chakra surrounding him. He also had an aura that reeked death around him.

"You dare come and disturb this important meeting?" The Hokage asked darkly as he began to raise his head slowly. The masked man eyes widen in shock and horror.

'What the hell?! He sounds exactly like Madara! Who the hell is he?!' He thought before he paled and began sweating profusely.

'No....anybody but him... he wasn't supposed to be out for a next 10 years!!!' The masked man thought frantically as he saw blood red Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan eyes glaring at him menacingly.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked darkly as his chakra began shaking the building, causing web-like cracks to appear on the floor and walls.

"As I said I am Mada-" the masked man couldn't finish as an arrow made out of black lightning passed face quickly causing his mask to crack again.

"Bullshit. Lie again and I won't miss on purpose next time. Now who the fuck are you?" Naruto asked angrily as he was about to release his first phase of his curse. The masked man took a deep and shaky breath and exhaled.

"Very well then. My name is Tobi. I am the true leader of the Akatsuki." The masked man said with a small sigh as Naruto stopped raising his chakra which caused everyone to breath. Naruko looked at her brother in shock never seeing him get so angry before.

"That's better. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Naruto Namikaze Uchiha, the Sixth Hokage of the Leaf Village." Naruto said with emotionless tone.

"How did you know that I wasn't Madara?"

"Because I'm his grandson." Naruto said causing Tobi's eyes to widen in shock.

'Sensei was the son of Madara this whole time?!' Tobi thought in shock before he regained his composure.

"Ah, I see. Well then, you must know why I'm already here." Tobi addressed to the five Kages in the room.

"You will not be getting my brother nor will you be getting the Eight Tails and that's final!" A yelled as he glared at Tobi.

"Why do you want the Tailed Beast anyway?" Gaara asked.

"In order to bring true peace." Tobi answered as Naruto just simply looked at him.

"True Peace?" Mei asked in a confused tone.

"Yes. With the power of the Tailed Beast taken away from the Five Great Villages, there will be no more conflicts in the Elemental Nations. No more foolish wars will arise when the Tailed Beasts are sealed away. But if I get the all nine tailed beasts, I can bring this world to True Peace. By summoning the Ten Tailed Beast, the world can live their dreams or in other words, make their dreams become reality. No more wars, just peace for the greater good of the Elemental Nations. I cause this plan to end all wars, the Eye of the Moon." Tobi finished shocking everyone but Naruto kept a stoic face. Tobi turned to Naruto and smirked.

"What do you think of my plan Lord Hokage?" Tobi asked darkly which sent shivers down everyone's spine except for A and Naruto.

"As tempting as it maybe, I'll have to pass." Naruto said as Tobi raised an eyebrow when Naruto mentioned that it was tempting.