Five Kage Summit: Part 2

"So Naruto-nii, what will I be training in while I'm traveling with you?" Naruko asked her older brother. It's been a day since they left the village and she was happy that she could spend some quality time with her older brother.

"Well first, we are going to teach you how to control your chakra chains first." Naruto stated while writing down important notes in his notebook.

"But I thought I had good control over them." Naruko said as she looked up at her tall brother. She still couldn't get over how tall her brother was. Hell he was even taller than Pervy Sage!

"Oh you have the right control over them to capture the average ninja hostage. I want you to have a good control over them to be able hold a Tailed Beast hostage like Mom." Naruto said as he put his small notebook in his Jonin jacket. He then took the Hokage hat off his head and let it rest on his back.

"To control a Tailed Beast?!" Naruko yelled in shock.

"Yep." Naruto simply answered while fixing his Haori.

"And you're telling me mom could do this?!" She asked in bewilderment.

"If I remember, Lady Kushina was the one to hold the Nine Tails hostage in order for Lord Fourth to seal it inside of you." Yamato stated which caused Naruto to nod his head.

"Yes you are correct Yamato. Even after giving birth to you, she still managed to hold down the Nine Tails that night." Naruto said with an sad smile.

"Is there a reason why you want me to control my Adamantine Chains to such an degree big brother?" Naruko asked seriously which surprised Naruto slightly before he grinned.

"Well my cute little sister, the reason why is because you will need these chains in order to help you with controlling the Nine Tails power." Naruto said which caused Naruko eyes to widen.

"C-Control it's power?" Naruko asked with slight doubt in her voice that didn't go unnoticed by Naruto and Yamato.

"Yes."

"But do you think I'm strong enough to control his power?" Naruko asked with her head down. Naruto saw this and flicked her forehead.

"OW! What was that for?!" She yelled while rubbing her forehead.

"Baka." Naruto simply said as he smiled down warmly at his little sister.

"W-What?" She asked.

"If there is anybody that can control the Nine Tails chakra then it's you. I know you can. Because I believe in you." Naruto said as patted his little sister's head affectionately. This action caused her to blush in embarrassment but she smiled bruhh at her older brother.

"Thank you Naruto-nii!" She said happily as she hugged him tightly. Naruto chuckled heartily at his sister and returned the hug fully.

"No need to thank me Ruko-chan." Naruto said with a smirk.

"NII-SAN!!!" Naruko yelled with a flustered face as she buried her face into her brothers abs.

"What? It's a cute name for my cute little sister." Naruto said as he looked down at his sister who was still flustered.

"B-But it's still e-embarrassing." She said as she looked down with a pout. Naruto smiled and began walking as did Yamato and Naruko.

"Nii-san is there any other reason why you brought me with you." Naruko asked curiously.

"Yes. I heard that your dream was to become Hokage. So I decided to bring you just to show you what to expect when you become the next Hokage." Naruto said with a smile. Naruko smile and nodded at her big brother. It made her feel happy that somebody else believed that she would become Hokage. It filled her with courage and passion that made her want to chase after her dream more. While she was thinking, she thought about the demonic transformation that her brother went through when the spared two weeks ago.