Battle of Peace: Part 5; Arrival of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Obito Uchiha was afraid. Scratch that. He was terrified. He never would have thought his plans would have went haywire to this degree.

Now here he was. Trembling in fear. Looking up to the man he once considered his sensei. A man who he thought of as a father figure at one point of time in his life.

Minato Namikaze Uchiha. The son of Madara Uchiha. Who would have guessed that a kind hearted man such as him, would have had hidden evil intent and darkness hidden in his heart.

But, no matter how kind hearted a man shall seem, no matter how much happiness a man radiates, no matter how much a man smiled to shows that he's truly happy, there in his heart lingers a raging beast. Full of hatred, full of evil intent, full of malicious intentions, ready to be unleashed. All it takes for it to be unleashed, too fully snap, is to take away something dearly from him.

And that's what caused Minato to finally snap. Obito not only took him away from his family, but he brought destruction to the village his father founded, and also killed his firstborn son. The son he was so dearly proud of, the son who he knew would bring true peace to the world along with his daughter. Side by side. He believed that his two children would bring the world into true peace.

"No more." Minato whispered coldly as he looked down on Obito. Obito gulped hardly as he trembled before the might of his sensei's true power.

"I will end you once and for all. You're not the Obito I trained and practically raised. You're a stain on this world who needs to be wiped away." Minato finished darkly causing Obito to pale in fright as Minato held his hand out causing the Nine Tails to open his mouth as it began charging up a Tailed Beast Bomb.

Obito simply closed his eyes and accepted defeat. Minato looked at him indifferently and with no remorse. As he was about to call out his attack, he looked up and saw his daughter and godson fighting his father and smiled before looking back down at Obito.

"Tailed Beast Bo-"

"MINATO!!! NARUTO IS ALIVE!!!"

Minato eyes widen when he heard his wife's voice yell those three words and quickly turned to her with hope and faithful look in his eyes, letting down his guard.

"What did you say?" He questioned, Obito saw this as a opportunity and used Kamui to get behind Minato, causing Kushina to shout out. Minato cursed as he turned back and saw that Obito was reaching out for him. Kushina couldn't do nothing but watch in shock.

"I win, sensei." Obito said arrogantly as he laughed evilly. Minato narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth as everything went in slow motion. Even Natsumi and Sasuke had stopped their fight with Madara, who also was interested in the turn of events. As Obito grinned darkly as he went to grab Minato, something spoke that sent chills through everyone's body.

"Obito Uchiha, Kneel before me." A dark voice said causing everyone to freeze in fear. Even Madara began breaking a sweat. The battle field got quiet as the army felt a presence of death overwhelm the battlefield. Obito, froze in place before dropping incredibly fast to the ground.

As the voice commanded, Obito landed directly on his knees in pain. Minato's barrier was broken down, shocking him completely. The moon was shining brightly, then everyone heard the screeching of bats and looked towards the sky. Their eyes widen in complete fear at the amount of bat's heading towards their way at insane speeds.

The bats began circling in the sky like a tornado, creating heavy wind over everyone to the point where everyone had to use chakra to keep them selves in place from the wind. The bats then swooped down in front of Obito, scaring him.

Dark black smoke began to form as red eyes were seen in the smoke. Whoever the figure was tall, very tall. The smoke cleared and Obito's eyes widen in complete fear, as did everyone else.

"D-Death?!" Obito exclaimed as everyone's heart dropped. But Natsumi noticed something that was different about this being. The said being was 7'8 with a katana that looked very familiar but the mask on his face was indeed the Shinigami mask. His hair was long and midnight black with a white streak that was white as the moonlight.

"I'm indeed Death. But you might know me as someone else." The being said as he began to remove his mask. Once the mask was removed, Obito's heart dropped to his ass.

"NARUTO??!!!! WHAT?!!! HOW?!!! I KILLED YOU!!!!" Obito yelled in disbelief as Natsumi and Sasuke's eyes widen in complete shock. Naruto smiled evilly showing his sharp white teeth as he took the Tanto given to him by the original death and gave it a sadistic lick, sending chills down Obito's spine.

"Oh you indeed killed me. I was just reborn. Reborn as a new being. I was reborn as Death's Successor and now I have taken the Mantle. I am, Naruto Uzukaze Uchiha, your new Shinigami." Naruto laughed darkly as Madara's eyes widen in glee as he looked at his grandson.

"My grandson...he became a literal God amongst men. To say that I'm proud would be a understatement. Hmph, I have no reason to fight anymore." Madara smiled as he dropped his weapons. "My dear family, you've proven to me that you're capable of protecting the ones you love dearly, something that I've failed to do in my past life." Madara stated as Natsumi and Sasuke looked at him.

"Oi, gramps? What are you doing?" Natsumi asked as Madara looked at her with a soft smile, shocking her completely.

"My dear granddaughter, even though we've gotten off on the wrong foot, you've grown to a strong and beautiful young lady, you remind me so much of your grandmother that it hurts." Madara smiled sadly. "I do not wish to fight anymore, you've proven to me that you're strong enough for this cruel world." Madara stated.

"Gramps...thank you." Natsumi said sadly, she may not have known him as much but he was still her grandfather and hearing those words from the Madara Uchiha, meant something to her. Madara then looked towards Sasuke.

"Young Uchiha, for you to be strong at this age, I know you will carry the Uchiha name with pride and bring glory to our family name along with my grandson." Madara stated as he began glowing brightly. "It seems it's my time to go. Dear Kami, for I know I have sinned all I ask is that you reunite me with my beautiful wife." Madara asked softly before disappearing completely.

-Back to Obito and Naruto-

"Since I'm here to collect your soul, allow me to introduce you to the others before dying. Conquest, War, Famine. Present yourselves." Naruto said as Itachi, Shisui, and Kakashi revealed themselves shocking everyone else.

"I am Itachi Uchiha, but as of now I am known as Conquest." Itachi introduced himself as he stood at a new height as well at 6'8 as he glowed in a golden white light.

"I am Shisui Uchiha, but I am now known as Famine." Shisui stated as emerald green glow surround him. He also had a new height at 6'7.

"I am Kakashi Hatake Senju. But you mortal, shall know me as War." Kakashi stated shocking everybody as he also had two Mangekyo Sharingans and crimson red aura surrounded him. He now stood at 7'1.

Obito just stared at the four in shock as Naruto walked closer to him with a dark gleam in his eyes. Before Obito could do anything, Naruto's hand went in Obito's chest, causing him to gasp. Naruto grinned darkly as he looked at him menacingly.

"Your soul will be trapped inside of my blade until I'm ready to devour you and send you to hell." Naruto stated coldly as he began ripping out  Obito's soul with his bare hands, causing the Uchiha to scream in agony. Once Naruto had his soul, he looked at it as it looked like a orb, before changing his mind and devouring it right there and then. He then sliced off Obito's head and lit his body on his fire.

"What do you say you three? I think it's time to clean up the rest of his little minions don't you think?" Naruto asked as he liked his Tanto sadistically. The other three nodded with a dark smirk on their face as their Eternal Mangekyo Sharigan glowed menacingly as the aura around them increased to new levels.

To Be Continued.....