The Fourth Great Ninja War- Phantom vs Ghost

"Lord Kazakage! Lord Tsuchikage! What do we do now?" A ninja asked in panic as he felt the strong chakra get stronger and stronger by the minute as it was coming from the two most powerful men who have ever walked on Earth.

"There is nothing we can do. If we interfere, then we will be signing our own death certificate. We will only be in the way. Young Kazekage, since this your division, what do you suppose we do?" Onoki asked as he turned to Gaara, who was slightly sweating due to the intense chakra being released.

"We have to fall back for now. We have lost too many shinobi's by Madara's hands." Gaara stated.

"But what about my brother?! We can't just leave him here to fight my grandfather alone!" Naruko yelled in anger.

"Naruko listen-"

"Gaara please! I don't want to loose my older brother!" Naruko begged as Gaara shook his head no.

"Naruko listen to me. While you are here I am your commander and you will follow my orders am I clear?" Gaara asked as Naruko gritted her teeth in anger but nodded her head.

"I know you that you don't want to leave your brother alone here with Madara. But he wasn't made Hokage for no reason Naruko. Your brother is probably the only man here who could go toe to toe with Madara and comeback alive. As of right now, he's holding back his true strength because we are here. If we leave, he would not have to worry about going all out. And we have many badly injured ninja that needs to see medical attention." Gaara pointed out as Naruko looked at her brother and grandfather battling. She could see that their battle was at a stand still.

"Listen to him kit." A voice said shocking Naruko.

'Kurama?'

"Yes it's me. But you have to listen to the brat Gaara. He's right, we will only be in your brothers way if we don't leave. You have to put faith into your brothers ability as you humans put it." Kurama informed his container. Naruko didn't want to leave her older brother behind. She was afraid of loosing him but she knew he was strong.

"Okay..." She said as she turned to Gaara with eyes lit with determination. "Let's get these people some medical attention." She said as Gaara smiled at his first friend.

"Thank you for understanding Naruko." He said thankfully.

"Yo! Gaara! Can you hear me?" A voice said from within Gaara's head slightly scaring him until he recognized the voice.

"Wait...Lord Sixth?" Gaara asked out loud.

"First, drop the Lord Sixth. And second, yes it's me. Look, I need you and the Tsuchikage to leave and head southeast. Kakashi, Guy, and the real Naruko are fighting against the Masked Man, the mastermind of the Akatsuki. And from what I'm sensing, he's released the tailed beast." Naruto informed Gaara.

"How do you know......Nevermind. I forget you could see into the future." Gaara said as he grabbed his head and sighed. "But what about you Naruto?" Gaara asked before he put his arms up to cover his face due to the strong wind coming from the shockwaves.

"Hn. Don't worry about me. I'm going to be alright. It's been awhile since I had a challenge. Plus, I haven't had a good fight in nine and a half years. I'm just getting warmed up." Naruto reassured Gaara.

"Okay. But comeback alive and in one piece. I don't want Naruko to kill be if you died." Gaara shivered before he heard Naruto chuckle.

"Hn. Tell my little sister to stop worrying about me. And tell her that I will comeback in one piece...