I've Missed You! - Note from the Author

Hello Soufflés!

     It's been years. I hope everyone that is reading this is doing well, whether a new reader (which by the way welcome! <3) or an older reader from back when I first published the first one-shot I ever wrote back in  2017. Five years seems to have passed by a lot faster now. 

     I stopped writing so long ago because I had so many things going on in my life, that I wasn't able to continue putting out things that I was proud of. I was and still am so incredibly grateful for your support. Going back I think this was the best I could have done but also that I know now that I can create something so much better. But still, I will be sitting at my desk. Drinking tea and enjoying where I am now, and I will get notifications every once a while on my phone. 

     Your comments are really what makes it all worth it. I've thought sometimes about taking it down but I know how happy it makes some of you and I see a lot of my past in many of you. You really make my days. 

     So, even though I am not sure if anyone will read it, I would like to go back through these chapters one last time and make them even better. If only to relive the happiness this has brought me. I would be keeping this original version here  (don't worry I'm not insanely cruel), but uploading the new version - hopefully under my same pen name onto another platform. I understand that reading the same thing that is just a little different is a tad monotonous, I just think that this will be something I can really look forward to, and I hope some of you do as well. 

Let me know what you think!

I adore all of you with all of my heart,

Jemma