Happy Birthday-Any Doctor

Something super short and sweet that I will make longer later. It is my birthday so I'm doing this while I have free time! I love you all!
-------------------------
You blew out the candles on your (FC) birthday cake and grinned so much it made your cheeks hurt. The Doctor kissed your forehead and hugged you tight before letting go. "Happy Birthday (YN)!"

You smiled and looked around at all of the Doctors companions. You stuck your hands in your bulky sweatshirt and rocked on your heels. You looked at everyone before you and you smiled. Amy shot you with water pistols and you laughed.

Clara and Rose enveloped you in a warm hug. Rory walked around with a pink kazoo and making noises, Donna used her sass to get him to stop. Martha laughed at it all.

"I love you Doctor."

Suddenly the companions fell silent and you looked around to see the Doctor back at the TARDIS console. "All of the universe and time and space at your disposal."

The Doctor pulled back a lever and the lights went mad. "Happy birthday (YN)."

You ran barefooted in the cold metal humming with life and out your hand on the button next to him.

"Hmmm. Let's see."
------
-Edited-
Thank you for all the birthday wishes!
-Jemma