Half A Heart- 11th Doctor

15k! I love you guysssss! This is pretty darn late it here is what was promised: Drumroll.... The winner is: Half A Heart
-----------------
You were curled up in your pajamas reading your favorite book. Life had been so boring lately, without the Doctor everything was just sort of...dull. Going back to a normal life was very boring.

No aliens to fight. Nothing to save. No adventure. Just a regular temp in a regular world that wasn't the Doctor's.

It was a bit weird, okay that is an understatement, it was waaaaaay weird, because it was normal. Does that make sense?

You woke up and had coffee/tea/any drink and started off your day like another person. You had one day off on Sundays that you used for reading.

There had been a load of books in your room one morning when you woke up a couple days ago. You knew it was the Doctor and this was sort of his way of apologizing for sending you away. He couldn't talk to you, it would hurt too much. And you couldn't talk to him because he had sent you away to keep you safe.

He loved you. Always did and always will.

-----to real life-----

You looked up from your book and looked down at the sleeping (cat or dog) on your feet.

You heard someone knocking at the door quietly. Moving your pet away from your feet you stood up and walked over through the other room to your door. You opened the door and immediately your eyes started to well up.

A tear slipped down your cheek like a shining gemstone. The man enveloped you in a hug. "My dear, dear (YN). I am so sorry. I will never leave you again."
---------------------------
Aaaahhhhh! This is the worst one yet.

*goes and cried in corner*

I'm sorry! I typed this when I had free time in English. I'll edit later.
-Jemma