Alien Airport-Rory

I would like to remind everyone that if your request (I am not currently taking them now) is a comment and not a personal message I will not accept it or make a comment back and say that I heard it. However even if you PM it is more likely I will take the request. Thanks!
-----------
You say next to Rory on the bench waiting for the Doctor. You had tried to have a conversation but you talking seemed to get more and more awkward as you talked. You have had a crush on Rory for a while and you weren't sure how to say it. So it was all small talk and awkward conversations.

You stood up and grabbed Rory's hand as the TARDIS appeared in front of you. The Doctor poked his head out and his fez was lopsided on his head. "Guess where we are going?"

You didn't even think about what it could be before dragging Rory into the TARDIS and saying, "What?" You just realized that you were still holding Rory's hand and you looked up at his slightly pink face and he held onto yours. You politely dropped it.

The Doctor whirled around and stretched his suspenders. "We are going to Crugard!"

You stated at him and had no idea what that was. He rolled his eyes. "Honestly, why do I keep you two around? Your so clueless sometimes."

You crossed you arms and replied softly because you knew the Doctor liked to insult species when he was upset. "Explain, please."

The Doctor looked at you while frantically jamming a lever and explaining. "Crugard is basically a giant airport that has hidden security measures that are very cool, and sometimes a bit faulty. Honestly, you should know this."

You looked at Rory and he shrugged. You walked over to him and stayed by his side until you felt the TARDIS landing. You walked outside and up the ramp to see a white airport filled with people. There were definitely some places to check out somewhere.

Rory and the Doctor waited behind you and you blocked the doorway while saying, "Rory and I are going to explore and you can do whatever you came here to do."

The Doctor knew you liked Rory so he didn't ask questions, he just pat Rory hard in the back and smiled. He walked past you in a funny giraffe like way and waved. "Bye."

You walked out the door and Rory followed you. There were some pretty cool shops and actually there was one that sold earth artifacts and it turns out that some of the tomb robbers aren't human at all. Just from the future and alien.

And the airport had so many gates that you almost got lost but you could call the Doctor if you needed to.

You stopped by a fruit stand and made the decision of asking what the heck the fruit with the pink skin and neon green spikes was.

The alien grunted back and said something you didn't understand. You saw Rory looking at the other side and you grabbed it to show to Rory. "Look Rory!"

Only then did pain kick in. You looked down at your hand and saw a deep scratch that ran along your index finger. You dropped it and stick your finger in your mouth.

Rory races over from the other side and you swiped your hand on you shirt before showing him the deep bleeding scratch. Rory gently held your finger as you winced. He prodded your finger tip and dropped your hand. He pulled a little medical kit out of his pocket and dabbed some ointment on it before putting a bandaid on it.

He put the kit up and kissed your hand. You pretended to pout. "That didn't work."

He put a hand under your chin and kissed you. "Did that?"

Rory looked terrified when he looked at you and you felt someone breathing down your neck. You turned around and came nose to nose with the Doctor.

He pranced away like a clumsy dear yelling. "I knew it! I knew you would get together! I won!"

What he won you had no idea. He ran away screaming and you held Rory's hand. "Back to the TARDIS?"
--------
Tell me what you think! Vote and comment! Goodbye my soufflés!
-Jemma