Ice Skating-11th Doctor

You sat on the doorstep of the TARDIS, floating through the entirety of space. You stated with wonder at the stars above and the galaxies. You had been traveling with the Doctor for a while but you never got used to how beautiful the universe could be. It surprised you every time.

You tugged your jacket around you and sighed, you missed home.

You heard the clumping of big feet behind you and you turned to see the Doctor. Well, more like your Doctor barreling towards you.

You barely managed to turn half of your body towards him when he grabbed your hand and half pulled you up, half dragged you towards the controls.

You squeaked as you were being yanked towards the funny buttons and levers you couldn't touch (you learned that the hard way, let's just say that going to Skaro isn't the most fun vacation place to go).

"So where do you want to go?" The Doctor gestures towards the controls with a big flourish and spinning back to you on his heel.

You shrugged, there wasn't anywhere big that you wanted to visit. You just want to go visit home.

The Doctor immediately knew that something was wrong. He looked down to your level and scanned you with his sonic screwdriver.

"Hey! Stop bleeping me!" You pushed his hand away.

He just walked out of your reach and looked at his sonic screwdriver.

"Strange. Very strange."

"What is so strange?"

The Doctor fiddled with his screwdriver and put it away in his jacket. "Your vital signs are perfect. What is it?"

You looked up at him and in all honesty said, "just a bit homesick I guess."

The Doctor grinned a handsome smile that gave you butterflies in your stomach.

He tapped your nose with his finger. "We can fix that!"

He ran around the controls excitedly. "So where do you want to go?"
-------------------
-later-

You opened the door and cold air flooded the TARDIS. You grinned at the cold air biting at your cheeks.

You looked back at the Doctor. "Skating!"

He looked at you with a face that said, what the heck.

You grinned like the Chesire cat and ran over. "Come on Doctor!"

Not waiting for his reply, you grabbed his hand and pulled him outside the TARDIS.

"Oh! Wait here one second!"

You ran back inside and passed so many hallways it was hard to count. You remember what the Doctor told you months ago: left, right, another right, left, straight down the hall.

You walked into the massive closet and smiled when you saw that the TARDIS had pushed all the snow clothes to the front.

You grabbed a pair of skates and a big pair of hockey skates you assumed were for the Doctor.

You ran back out to see the Doctor staring at the small hidden lake that you had found near your home as a child. You sat down on a fallen log and tied the skates on your feet.

The Doctor managed to tie his on and he sat there waiting for you. You immediately walked over to the ice and stepped on.

The Doctor hung back, not sure about the whole balancing on ice thing. You waved him over, he sat quietly and fixed his bow tie.

You waited a bit on the ice then started skating. You figured that if he saw your skating easily then he would come. You skated around the small lake a couple of times then when you were rounding in front of the Doctor you fell.

The Doctor looked horrified and his eyes grew in size. His face was so abrupt that you started laughing really loud.

The Doctor stood up and walked over to the ice. You got up and skated over to him.

You held his hand and pulled him slowly behind you on the ice. You stopped and pulled him next to you, "put your left foot here and your right here and take some baby steps forwards."

The Doctor did as you asked him to do and in no time he was skating around the pond faster than you were. Granted, he did look like a giraffe in roller blades.

He came back around and grabbed your hand and started pulling you along. "Come along (LN)."

You laughed and you stayed like that, hand in hand, all day.