The Doctor Is Sick- 11th Doctor

I am sorry, I tried to find a picture that went with this and I just couldn't. I seriously tried for a while, I promise.
-----
You woke up to a  sound similar to a cat throwing up a hairball. You say up straight in your shorts and a (FC) tank top. You brushed your messy (HC) hair out of your eyes.

The sound came again and you flipped the covers of your bed into the floor and ran down the cold-floored hallway barefoot. You ran as fast as you could down the familiar hallways until you came to the Doctor's room.

You came to the Doctor's room and yanked open the massive wooden door with a bit of effort. "Doctor?" You whispered into the dim room.

You looked around the room and spotted his big bed covered with wrinkled blankets thrown everywhere. You waited for a reply and jumped up a little when the choking sound came again.

You went into his room and prayed that he was wearing clothes as you opened the door to his bathroom. Once he had protested against clothes because he was, "going to church." I don't know what church wants you to be naked, but that is what he thought.

The Doctor was kneeling on the ground and throwing up into the toilet. Thankfully he was wearing his brown pants and a button up shirt. You kneeled down to his level and pulled his hair back from his forehead when he was throwing up.

The Doctor would normally spring happily at you with a large smile on his face but instead he wiped his mouth with toilet paper and leaned back against the wall drowsily.

"Oh, my Doctor. I told you it wasn't a good idea to eat all that fish fingers and custard."

"But it was so good." He wines like a three year old.

You crawled over to the Doctor and put a hand to his forehead. It was burning hot.

Sighing, you stood up and wet a towel to put on his overheating head. You placed it on his head and mumbled, "you have to stop eating those fish fingers and custard."

He heard you and made a dead serious face and began protesting immediately. "Never! I don't care if I am sick I will-"

His little speech was interrupted by him throwing up in the toilet again. You traced little Gallifreyan writing and designs on his back with your finger. He stopped throwing up and you kissed his forehead.

He stood up with your help and brushed his teeth before you helped him with your arm around his waist to his bed.

He unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a gray t-shirt underneath. You tried to advert your eyes, but with no success. You put the covers over him and kissed him.

"Goodnight my Doctor."

You reached to turn the light off when he grabbed your other wrist and held it softly. "Wait (YN) can you stay."

You loved the Doctor but were almost hesitant whether or not to stay. You nodded and curled up on top of the blankets next to him.

He flung on arm over your waist and pulled you closer. It wasn't meant to be intimate, though you were in a relationship, he just wanted a friend.

He fell asleep within moments, his strong arm flung over you like you were his little teddy bear. His floppy hair was tickling your neck as his head was placed right on the top of your back.

You stayed awake, studying his face. You brushed his hair out of his face and smiled. He looked much more peaceful asleep than when you were in danger. It almost seemed like he was so peaceful because since you were in his arms he knew, even asleep, that you were okay next to him.

You whispered quietly, "I love you Doctor."

And you drifted off to sleep with his warm breath making your neck tingle and your hands curled up beside you.
------------
Sorry this is short, actually almost all of mine are except like 5. Thank you for reading! Comment and request!
-Jemma