Hybrid- 11th Doctor

You felt like you were burning. The guilt and pain of being in this form was pain. You were on a mission and you were sent complete it. But you couldn't.  You couldn't hurt him.

He was a good man. He was the best man.  If you could call a timelord that. He was the light and the Daleks tried to extinguish him and the memory of the light he carried like a torch to others.

You were sitting on the bench in the TARDIS control room.

You spotted the Doctor come out from the hallway into the room from the corner of your eye. "(YN)?"

You regained. Your composure and sat straight. "Yes Doctor?"

"Are you okay?"

His eyes held a sort of drooping sadness when he held your gaze.

Pictures of your life as a hybrid flashed through your head. The screams, the people dying, the pain of others caused by the other half of you. The half you couldn't control, the half the Daleks controlled.

The side you couldn't silence, the side slowly driving you to the brink of insanity.

You fell to your knees off the chair and held your face in your hands. An excruciating pain ran through your forehead.

"(YN)!'

You held out a hand forcefully and made a motion to stop his panic. "Don't come closer Doctor!"

The voices like sharpening a knife pierced your head. Kill him. Complete the mission.  Submit to us! Exterminate!  Exterminate! Exterminate!

You felt the final changes occurring, the one that would take over your body and kill the Doctor as the Daleks commanded. 

The Docto ignored your warning and wrapped his arms warm around you. He put both thumbs under your eyes and wiped the tears away.

You looked up at his worried and panicked face. You looked away and felt something inside you break. Something different from before.

"I will not submit to you as long as I shall live!"  You yelled.

You felt powerful. You were not going to kill the man you loved. The dalek side of you shattered and you fell into the Doctor's arms.

The Doctor had not idea what was going on. He had only seen your pain on the outside and your seemingly one sided conversation.  But it was all okay. You were okay and the Doctor was safe.
----------

So pretty short huh?  What do you think of having shorter imagines like this? Comment.
I tried stretching out @TimeLadySlayer "s idea but I ended up compressing it, sorry about that.
Not edited.

-Jemma