I'm So Sorry- 10th Doctor

Your eyes widened as you saw the cybermen chasing the Doctor.

"Run!" He yelled as you.

Instead, you stayed in the same spot and stared at your Doctor running towards you. The Doctor finally got to your end of the hallway and grabbed your hand.

You ran towards the TARDIS and the doctor yanked open the door and went inside. He turned back towards you when he got to the controls and yelled a word lost in the noise.

You hadn't been fast enough, you felt a sharp pain in your ankle and screamed out in agony. You glanced back at your attacker in the sea of many with his arm raised. His armor shined and started blurring in and out if focus.

You blinked once, then twice and sank to the floor. You breathed in and it hurt like heck.

You heard the faint calling of the doctor and you blacked out from pure pain.
--------------
Doctor's POV
"(YN)!" I yelled.

She screamed whipped around. Her ankle was wounded and blood poured out all over the floor.

(YN) looked back at the cyber men that fired at her and started to sway back and forth before sinking to the ground.

I ran over to (YN) and cradled her head in my lap. Her heart was still beating, but just barely.

The pain had caused her to black out. Fury surged through me like a tsunami. I raised my eyes to the cybermen and stood up, setting her head on the ground before standing up. I walked forward and raised my arm and aimed my sonic at the ceiling wires.

Fire and sparks rained down and the cybermen burned.

I turned and lifted her limp body up from the floor and carried her into the TARDIS.

I set her down on the chair and kissed her warm forehead. I brushed the hair out of her face.

"Please be alright (YN), please."
-----------
Your POV
You woke up with a pounding head and glanced down at your gauze covered ankle.

You turned your eyes towards the Doctor who was sitting with his head in his hands.

You groaned and sat up, rubbing your eyes. "How long was I out?"

The Doctor looked up with red eyes. "Two days."

You moaned and leaned back again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Your heart beat faster, you knew what he was talking about.

You faked ignorance, "tell you what?"

"You know."

You gave a fake laugh and set your feet on the ground, ignoring the pain that shot through your body. You walked towards the door.

You heard the sound of his chair moving backwards.

You heard fury in his voice as he calmly said, " why didn't you tell me you were a time lord?"

A tear rolled down your cheek and you sank to the ground.

"I knew you wouldn't trust me because I didn't tell you in the first place."

The Doctor sunk to the ground beside you.

"I- I was afraid you would leave me."

You sobbed with tears pouring down your face.

The Doctor wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"I will never leave you. Never."
---------------
Please comment, vote, and request! Thank you for reading this! This chapter is dedicated to my friends avenging_avengers and lilyofposeidon .
-Jemma
(Thank you guys!)