What Are You-10th Doctor

This one was a challenge for me to write. Seriously. I almost gave up a few times because I do not specialize in these types of things. Supernatural things are not a gift I have. I apologize ahead of time for whatever weirdness I wrote. This is a request from @BlackBeltTimeinmc.
-----------
Doctor's POV
I reached down and felt the ground. It had been a long time since I had last visited. Maybe too long, but to be honest I was scared of coming back. This is where I had last seen her.

I hadn't seen her for a long time. About ten years, and to be honest she never knew I existed. I would see her from the shadows. I didn't want to approach her because scaring her was a risk I wasn't willing to take.

I stood up and gazed at the sunlight filtering through the trees all around me. A flash of bright red caught my eye. I paused.

How did she know I was here? I felt someone's warm breath behind me. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

I turned around and faced her.
-----------
Your POV
Your ears bent behind you in fear when you saw him. You think he believes that you have never seen him but you had to keep it that way.

You was different and you were the only one. Your people had been gone for as long as you could remember. You did not age the way normal people do. You keep the same face but I look about 17 when you are really as old as the stars themselves. Sure, you had slept for a few millennia but you were still old.

I stepped in front of the man who had been both a daydream and a nightmare and I flicked my red tail at him.  You bared your teeth and asked him. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

He turned towards you with a look on his face that held so much emotion that it almost seemed like there was none. His face was blank but you knew he was processing constantly and he was filled with the knowledge that is so ancient no other force had seen.

Almost the look of a... Time Lord. Your eyes widened and you backed up. The Doctor bent his knees and held out his sonic screwdriver and dropped it with a soft sound to the forest floor.

"I am not going to hurt you."

You growled. "How do I know that? My people were killed by Time Lords and Daleks alike in the time war! You could be one of them!"

He stepped over his sonic and walked over and offered his hand. You didn't take it. "Tell me what you are doing here now."

"I need your help and I know no one better to ask. I have seen your past and have watched parts of your life. I need your help. Please."

He was the Doctor. The one in our nightmares. The one in your dreams. The one who consumed your thought. The monster under the bed that wasn't quite a monster. He was the Doctor and he needed your help.
--------------
I am so sorry guys. This one is quite pathetic. I think I am going to be done with supernatural stuff for a bit. I am so sorry to my requester if this did not go exactly as planned!
-Jemma