˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cabin

Art by @ArtofNeight on twitter. Check them out, they're really amazing!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The car was stuffy and the air was sort of dense. Those words kept repeating in my head.

"She's dear to me"

I closed my eyes tightly, to prevent myself from screeching with joy. Why do I feel so giddy? My heart was pounding fast. Really fast.

"Y/n, would you like a biscuit? I brought some with me for the long drive." Pieck handed me a heart-shaped cookie with frosting on it.

"Don't mind the shape by the way... I just... I... nevermind." She mumbled. Cute. Wait no. Stop it, y/n. What the fuck are you doing?!

"These are delicious." My eyes perked up and I gave Pieck a comforting smile. She smiled back... warmly.

"Pieck, fetch me one too." Porco ordered. She slipped one into his mouth and giggled at the way he ate it whilst driving. I frowned slightly, but not noticeably. Ash was sitting in the front seat with Porco, whilst Pieck and I hung out on the backseat.

"Hey, y/n. Let's do something. I'm bored." She chirped. She pulled out her phone and told me to grab mine.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"Play something together." She replied.

"Like what?"

"Hmmm... chess?" She suggested.

"Sure. I'll beat you." I said confidently, and gave her a selfish glance.

"We'll see about that, y/n/n" I cocked my eyebrow at her. A nickname? What was she doing...

"O-oh, you don't like it?" She muttered.

"N-no! I mean- yes! No? Yes! Wait..." I stuttered, and confused myself.

"Pfft! You're so cute." My eyes widened. I looked in the rear-view mirror. Porco was glaring at me. Almost like a threat.

"Let's umm... just play." I said and cleared my throat. She nodded and we started the match.

She was smart, but I was smarter. I outsmarted her.

"Checkmate." She placed her king in my hand and shook it.

"You're amazing at chess, where did you learn that?" My mind went blank. I went into a trance.

...

The sun is shining brightly, the skies are clearing and Reiner is sitting on the opposite side of me. We're each sitting on our own beach chair. I could hear the waves crashing, the seagulls screaming and the laughter emitting from Reiner's throat.

"Babe, you suck at playing." He laughed as he took down my king for the 23rd time today.

"Cheater." I pouted.