˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥̶L̶̶a̶̶i̶̶d̶ Late

When the cab stopped at campus, we both got out. Pieck had fallen asleep so I carried her on my back.

"Damn it. You're getting heavy, and I'm not the most sober person in the world right now." I grunted as I tried to keep my posture. She was totally gone. Deep into her sleep. I didn't know where she kept her keys or if she was even capable of taking care of herself in this state, so I took her to my dorm. Since I was a total clean freak (hell yeah Levi would love us☝) I didn't really worry about having her there. I gently placed her on my bed. It was soft, so hurting her wasn't exactly possible.

"Y/n?" She slowly squinted her eyes and groaned.

"You fell asleep in the cab. We're in my room. I can follow you to yours... if you want." She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Giving me a tired smile, she shook her head and patted the space beside her. I sat down next to her as we both adjusted to lay down.

"Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep in your arms?" My eyes widened slightly. Sure, she was tipsy. But not drunk. What was going through her head? Pieck...

"I- uhmm... sure", I opened my arms and watched as she cuddled into my chest. It felt right.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear. The sound of her breathing was relaxing to me. I rested my head against hers, and soon enough; fell asleep

...

Reiner held my hand loosely. We had front row seats. This place made shivers run through my body. Annie was sat beside Reiner. Unsurprisingly...

"I'm sorry for your loss..." I tried smiling at Annie but she gave me a blank stare and shuffled in her seat. Reiner had an arm behind her neck, and an arm around my waist. It felt so surreal. I was at a cremation ceremony, and I didn't even know the deceased. Apparently it was Reiner's childhood friend. He died in a tragic explosion. It was all over the news at some point. 31 victims, in which 2 died. One of them being Reiner's friend.

"Is this how you felt when your sister died?" He whispered in my ear. I froze. My whole body tensed. I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't know he'd say something like that.

"W-what?" I cleared my throat and looked him in the eyes with confusion in mine.

"This... pain." He hesitated for a moment but held my hand close to his chest. His arm clenched tighter around my waist. I could tell he wanted to cry.

***

"Thank you for taking me to my parents' house, Reiner." I smiled sweetly at him. He leaned down to kiss me and squeezed my hips lightly, whilst smirking. I giggled and waved him off as I made my way to the door. Knocking three times, my mother opened the door.

"Y/n. Wasn't expecting you." She leered at me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. She invited me inside and directed me to the living room.

"Where's your husband?" I wasn't going to address that sick man as my father. No fucking way.

"Hm", she smirked,

"Work. Why did you come?" She suddenly asked.