WET DREAMS

Evening hot humid weather at Beijing University  school for business and trade made Zhou Zishu lecture seem quite intense. His could see the keen listening of his students as he got into the first half an hour of the lecture. From the corner of his yes he saw saw the VC of the University bring in a new student and with a nod the student walked into the lecture hall majestically with an air of command.  The vc left a note on the desk and his name was Wen. Wen Kexing.

The new student sat on the front row looking all smug. His eyes met Zhou Zishu and for the first time since he started doing lectures he felt his words stutter. Luckily he was a master of all disguises and he quickly recovered when Wen Kexing smirked at him with no shame. The raven black hair neatly combed to the side, two dark, pretty eyes following his every word concentrated when he wrote on the board or lectured.

 The raven black hair neatly combed to the side, two dark, pretty eyes following his every word concentrated when he wrote on the board or lectured

Wen Kexing sat on the front row staring at the Lecturer Zhou Zishu. He had been assigned to his evening Master class that was held thrice a week. At first he was shocked that his Lecturer was young and yet he sat back and observed him keenly. What kind situation was this?  He turned back and behind him a pair of ladies gasped in awe and Wen Keving smiled. Ofcourse he knew what his looks were. But nothing could compare to the man standing before him.

Temptation and sin.

Is this what they calling sinful lust? Was there a name for the kind of angel standing there?

A pair of perfect cherry lips too irresistible not to kiss and a deep, pleasant voice that made him feel at ease. His cock was so hard he wondered how the rest of the students survived such lectures. He listened keenly in a daze and never realized he was smiling foolishly.  He saw Zhou Zishu's eyes widened and then look away. An hour later Zhou Zishu looked looked at his watch and dismissed the class. Wen Kexing sat rooted at the desk while he watched everyone leave the hall.

Zhou Zishu on the other hand hurriedly walked out of the hall and headed to his office. He got there , locked the door and sat down. Hours later he discovered that the new student was only a few years younger than him he learned when having a look at the list , browsing it intentionally in the teachers office late when the other teachers were gone already and only the moon was shining through the window. Wen Kexing, 27 years old, University graduate in law. Pretty and smart, Zhou Zishu thought as he browsed through the papers, catching himself staring dreamily at Wen Kexings Photo, those eyes just as when he was looking at him during class.

 Pretty and smart, Zhou Zishu thought as he browsed through the papers, catching himself staring dreamily at Wen Kexings Photo, those eyes just as when he was looking at him during class

He could not afford a distraction. He had been here for two year and done his job well. Student -Lecturer relationship was not forbidden but could he afford to slip up. His cover would be blown if he ever added someone else in his life. It's better he remained a loner and he put Wen Kexings file in his cabinet . He opened his macbook and checked if code name "Laogong" was online.

" Have you arrived at the new posting?"

He typed the message and left the university, headed out to eat the hot pot diner.

Alone in his apartment in the shower, Wen Kexing smiled at the thought of Zhou Zishu. He knew his mission in joining the university was to flash out the undercover spy, kill him and dispose his body. He let out a soft sigh and began to wash himself, huge foam caressing his skin as images of |Zhou Zishu snuck into his brain. He bit his lips as he couldn't get him out of his head even when he got out of the shower and into bed, pulling the blanket over his form and trying to fall asleep. He imagined sharing hot and messy kisses alone in class behind the blackboard, his hands on Zhou Zishus ass, gasping his name so enticingly it was irresistible to not want to touch him, pictures of Wen Kexing sinking to his knees at the teacher's desk,hands in Wen Kexing's hair as he watched him with an unbelievable gaze in his eyes while went down on him.

His full lips were closing around his cock and Zhou Zishu moans encouraged Wen Kexing to take him in slowly, sucking softly, making a few pleased noises on his own.

Wen Kexing sucked him so hard that it drove Zhou Zishu crazy and he pulled on his hair to let him know he was close but Wen Kexing would just grin in his eyes and go on, removing his dick from between those sinful lips once or twice only to take it back in, hollowing his cheeks and giving Zhou Zishu one hell of a blowjob, the hard white light in the room still switched on. Zhou Zishu breathed heavily as his left hand grabbed the desk behind him hard and he growled lowly as he came,Wen Kexing taking it all gredily and smiling contently and licking his lips.

Wen Kexing woke up startled and rolled his eyes when he realized he had had a wet dream, and he felt like he was losing his mind. He pushed the blanket from his body and went back to shower. After the shower he opened his Lenovo machine and there was message from his online contact code name "XuXu" He read it and replied

" Yes i did. Adjusting to the new environment. Today i found myself a new toy. I will play with it quite soon. Anything interesting on your end "

He went back to bed and as sleep engulfed him he thought " First finish my mission but at the same time Zhou Zishu,i wanna own your heart"

Dear Sweet Readers.

Your Gutter Author is back.

Cheers and Enjoy

AnnaBaibe😍😍😍😍