SHARING THE TOY😎

Zhou Zishu made his way to the basement floor of the University . He took the many twists and turns of the basement's maze-like structure with ease until he reached a room with a red door. The words "BOILER ROOM" were written on the door in what had once been bright red letters, but were now faded and marked with the passage of time.

He opened the door and quietly closed it behind him. The room was pretty much an old relic and was no longer used. A newer boiler system had been installed a few years ago and the one he was currently standing in was no longer used.Gold pipes, now covered in dust, wound throughout the room, decorating the walls and ceilings before ending at the large furnace in the center of the room. There were other large pieces of equipment in the room and he walked the narrow paths created by them easily before stopping at the back of the furnace.His bright blue eyes, hiding behind darker rimmed eye glasses, lit up at the sight of a plain Manila envelope that had been taped to the back of the heavy structure. He pulled a pair of black leather gloves from his back pocket and pulled the envelope from its hiding place. He carefully opened the envelope to find a photograph.

He removed the contents of the envelope and scanned them carefully. The photograph had a small amount of writing on the back.

Name: Scorpion

Age: 27

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black

FYI: Known Assassin. 10,000 Confirmed kills. Expert Marksman. Highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat.Expert in poisons.Extremely dangerous.

Usually works alone, but allegedly has ties to billionaire Zhao Jing (However, we have yet to find evidence of that).Lives among civilians. Tends to work regular jobs.

Mission: Locate. Surveillance. Take him out before he kills everyone in the university. No evidence. No witnesses. Do not engage one on one verbally or physically. Proceed with caution.

After reading and memorizing the info, he took a look at the photograph that had obviously been taken on a reconnaissance mission by one of his colleagues. This was probably the best his bosses could do. He knew the scorpion from his mission a year ago and of course he recognised him last night. He pulled out a platinum lighter with his initials on it, a gift from his father, and set the photo alight before throwing it into the old furnace. He made sure that it had been completely destroyed before making his way back to his office.

Once he got to the office, he checked his phone and found the message from Laogong.

He smiled and responded.

New toy? What kind of toy is this? Is it shareable😎 ? Am in two years into my mission. When are you coming to visit me? I have kept a bottle of whiskey for you.

End of Message.

His mind kept wondering back to Wen Kexing. Tomorrow he had class and his body shuddered at the thought of seeing him, his smile and his beautiful eyes.  Zhou Zishu realized he really liked the young kid. In his years of interacting with people he only interacted so much with Laogong though he had never met him. He sighed and started preparing the notes the for next lecture.

*******************************************************************

Wen Kexing was busy studying at home. He had become an assassin to take revenge.

Well, long story short, he was orphaned as a child after his parents had been murdered and he was taken in by what he grew up believing to be a kindly older gentleman. He was raised by his aunt, Luo Fu Meng, in a normal loving home. That is, until his tenth birthday when his Aunt sat him down to talk about the family business and started the long and arduous process of passing down his "specific set of skills" to his one and only Nephew.

His first mission: to take out the assholes that murdered his parents and also had murdered several other innocent people.After that successful kill at the tender age of 16, his aunt, through his contacts, introduced him to what you might call a network of assassins. Wen Kexing has made quite a few friends within the network and picked up many valuable skills and techniques along the way.

Unlike many assassins, he lived a wealthy posh life. With his brilliant mind, studied hard and now was attending the school of business and trade in the university as his second degree and doing undercover work. He was here in the university to find the murderer of his parents. His Father set up the university years ago and ended up dead. Aunt luo Feng had insisted that Wen Kexing needed to forget about the revenge and concentrate on his life. But Wen Kexing anger was unmatched. He had gone crazy with anger on how was going to get his revenge. Even if it meant killing everyone. He was going to kill them all.

As he was studying a message popped up on his phone from Xuxu and this made him smile and he typed a response.

Share the toy? I dont know if this toy can be shared but i can try and persuade it😎

A bottle of Whiskey? I can't wait to share it with you.

XuXu, my new posting brings back sad memories from my past. I hope that it does not interfere with my work and i became sober when handling it.

Stay safe.

He put his phone down and thought how best hes going to handle his mission. He knew someone had been following him and he needed to flash this person out as soon as possible. He called his informant who was like his little sister attending the same university.

" Gu Xiang, give me update"

" Boss, how are you? I have missed you"

" Can you get to the point? What is the update?"

" Okay. On the day you left the library, two people were following you. One was Zhao Jing , he was picked up by scorpion, and the other was the university lecturer Zhou zishu"

Wen kexing was in shock. He looked bewildered and asked her " Did you say Zhou Zishu?"

" Yes Boss. He was waiting by the parking lot when you left the library. And then the Scorpion gang arrived to pick Zhao Jing who was following you."

" Thank you little girl and take care of yourself. "

He disconnected the call, his hand was already trembling with fear.  He walked to the cabinet and poured himself a drink. He muttered under his breath" Zhou Zishu why the fuck are you following me ?"

Dear Sweet Readers

Wen Kexing is afraid oh oh

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you

Annabaibe😍