CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Wen Kexing was as curious as a cat as he toured Zhou Zishu's apartment. He could not believe how massive it was and immediately knew that this Lecturer was rich.

" Your house is very beautiful" Wen Kexing smiled and he walked over to the balcony and the view of the city was amazing. Zhou Zishu was in a trance as he watched how Wen Kexing took everything in his apartment. He felt his body shiver at the wishful thought of having Wen Kexing in his life.

He smiled and walked to the Balcony and they stood in a peaceful silence, each with many thoughts running through their mind

" Zhou Zishu, do you know what motivated me to get out of hospital the same day that I was admitted? "

Zhou Zishu closed his eyes and his neck turned crimson red. He knew Wen Kexing had heard his words.

"All i could think of since then, is how i am going to make you mine"

" What nonsense are you sprouting now Wen Kexing? You know there are a lot of unsaid things between us and this is all you can think of?"

Wen Kexing walked back into the house and headed to the bedroom and he could tell Zhou Zishu reluctantly followed him. He turned around, his eyes seductively looked at Zhou Zishu as he removed his jacket , followed by his shirt, trouser and seconds he stood naked, his cock standing out hard. Zhou Zishu could not even move a step further. Wen Kexing then beckoned him with his hand and Zhou Zishu could only move like a Zombie until he stood next to Wen Kexing.

Slowly he removed Zhou Zishu's clothes one by one, his eyes glazing over his body , marking every inch, licking his lips in lust

Slowly he removed Zhou Zishu's clothes one by one, his eyes glazing over his body , marking every inch, licking his lips in lust. " A'xu, do you know how much I want you?'I whispered in his ear, running his tongue over the shell of it.

Zhou Zishu let out an inquisitive sound and it seemed to have lost the ability to speak. "Can I touch you?" he ran his hands down his stomach. Zhou Zishu trembled ,nodded fervently while Wen Kexing smiled, kissed his cheek and his hand roamed down and rubbed his cock, as he watched how Zhou Zishu covered his mouth stifling moans, face so red he could see it clearly in the dim light.

Wen Kexing's whole dominance demeanor increased as he went down and eased Zhou Zishu's cock into his mouth, one bit at a time, until his length pressed against the back of his throat as let out breathy moans that eventually turned ragged. He sucked him like a starved man, hungry and determined.

Zhou Zishu murmured. "I- I'm going to-!" And he exploded into Wen Kexing's mouth, who in turn swallowed every single drop. He then stood up and pushed Zhou Zishu to the bed, rubbing the back of his palm on his cheek. "A'xu i needed the appetizer before we proceed to the main course?" Zhou Zishu didn't answer for a moment, taking his time to catch his breath. "You are full of shit Wen Kexing"

A'xu, Let me ask you. Do you want me to fuck you, or do you want to fuck me?" Zhou Zishu let out an embarrassed mewl and closed his eyes. Wen Kexing loved this shy side of Zhou Zishu but he knew beneath the disguise was a lethal killer.

"Did you want to stop?"

"No!" And Zhou Zishu looked embarrassed; he never anticipated to answer. "I...I want to try – I mean – I want to be the one to-" he took several deep breaths, trying to gather the courage to continue.

Wen Kexing stared at Zhou Zishu stammering and then he bent down and kissed him. They kissed sweetly, with hunger and moaned into each other's mouths. Wen Kexing was the first to stop, he moved in between Zhou Zishu's legs, his hungry tongue going for his rim, he licked it and Zhou Zishu moaned loudly.

"Last chance Zhou Zishu. Are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

"I thought you wanted to talk later?" Zhou Zishu said his as his eyes challenged Wen Kexing.

Wen Kexing quickly coated his fingers with the saliva, before sliding his index finger over Zhou Zishu whose reaction to the touch was simply beautiful. Zhou Zishu gasped quietly and tensed as Wen Kexing  turned, withdrawing his finger as he did, before pushing back in.

He tugged at his lip, hand working faster as Wen Kexing stretched him, adding a second and then a third finger when he could slide in easily. He crooked his fingers and pressed his prostate inside Wen Kexing, pulling a guttural moan from his throat.

"Wen Kexing." He whined, voice low and breathing heavy.

Wen Kexing withdrew his fingers and sunk down so that his cock pressed into Zhou Zishu slightly, dipping the head in and out, he held onto Wen Kexing's arms, nails dragging down the soft skin and whimpered.

Wen Kexing grinned at the need and desperation in his moans , and hooked his leg over his shoulder as he nudged in, pushing in beautifully and agonizingly slow.. He gasped breathlessly and whispered " fucking move."

Wen Kexing raised his eyebrows at the words, loving how Zhou Zishu had gone from the shy, sweet and innocent man to the horny and hot as fuck man. He pulled back and snapped his hips forward, slamming into Zhou Zishu as hard as he could, one hand pressing into his hip, the other wrapped tightly around his thigh as he held him open. He fucked him roughly, nails digging into skin, drawing blood, fingertips marking with bruises, ,he moaned loudly as he pushed into him, feeling the channel flutter around him delightfully, hot and tight, pulling him in. He heard Zhou Zishu utter a string of curses at a particularly deep thrust, cock sliding over the spot within him perfectly over and over again.

Zhou Zishu's body shuddered beneath him, skin flushing and eyes rolling as he orgasm shattered him, coming in hot spurts over his stomach, Wen Kexing's name on his lips. Wen Kexing softened his grip on Zhou Zishu's hip and rubbed his thumb over the crescent indents of his nails, soothing the skin as he continued to thrust into Zhou Zishu, his body pulling him in tightly.

"A'xu." He gritted out, body slamming forward into the blond, climax ripping through him hard.

He collapsed forward, letting Zhou Zishu's leg drop softly, as they embraced each other tightly.

Zhou Zishu stirred and looked up at Wen Kexing, his blue eyes shining brightly as his body eased down from his high and reached out a hand, entwining their fingers easily.

"So good." He mumbled and he tightened his rim, making Wen Kexing cock grow hard and he moaned in surprise.

"Challenge Accepted" Wen Kexing replied while he thrust himself onto Zhou Zishu needing that sensation again, needing to feel the explosion again within him again.

Dear Sweet Readers.

Challenge accepted ???

Love you Sweeties

AnnaBaibe😍😍😍😍