ARMORY

“Whatever you want.” Wen Kexing deftly undressed Zhou Zishu as he ground his hips into him.He undressed himself and pushed him on the bed, lowered himself down and took Wen Kexings cock into his mouth. The salty precome exploded on his tongue and he moaned. Zhou Zishu bucked into Wen Kexing’s mouth and the action almost choked before adjusting to the size. Wen Kexing throat was like a furnace and Zhou zishu’s felt so good that his body burned.

“God, you look so hot right now,” Zhou Zishu groaned. Wen Kexing was merciless, he sucked him like a starved beast and few seconds later Zhou Zishu shattered, stifling his moans with his hands as his body trembled from the orgasm.

Wen Kexing then pulled his mouth from his cock and then turned him. Zhou Zishu huffed but remained quiet. There was something thrilling about submitting to him and Zhou Zishu didn’t quite know how to process that. He felt Wen Kexings hands wander over his back, trace over scars left there from year. It was gentle, far gentler than what Zhou Zishu would expect from a crazy man like Wen Kexing.

Zhou Zishu didn’t speak, but his breathing was labored .His fingers traced lower until they were pressing the cheeks of Zhou Zishu’s ass apart. He barely had time to process anything before Wen Kexing’s tongue dragged across his hole, Zhou Zishus breath caught in his throat and started to pant his name.

Wen Kexing being the beast he was increases the speed of lapping over his hole and gently probing inside. “Fuck!” Wen Kexing stopped what he was doing and he spanked Zhou Zishu’ How dare you curse?”

Zhou Zishu twisted around and tried to grab Wen Kexing’s throat. “I’ll fucking kick your ass, you soulless asshole!” He was barely halfway turned around before Wen Kexing had him pinned again.

Zhou Zishu heard the snick of a cap and then a lubed finger pressing into his hole, still slightly wet from Wen Kexing’s spit. He twisted his finger until ZHou Zishu jerked. “I know your anatomy even better than you,” Wen Kexing taunted. He added a second finger and continued to stretch him wider. At four fingers Wen Kexing stared at Zhou Zishu's sweet rim.”

He removed his fingers and pushed his cock in and Zhou Zishu gasped. He shoved back in forcefully enough to rattle the headboard and immediately against his prostate.

“ohh.”

“Your limited vocabulary seems to go down even further when my dick is inside you,” Wen Kexing commented.

His hips pumped and Zhou Zishu’s breath came in short gasps. Wen Kexing was right; he had an intricate knowledge of Zhou Zishu’s anatomy and could hit his prostate on each one of his thrusts.Zhou Zishu was already on the edge of another orgasm.

Wen Kexing pushed Zhou Zishu's hands away from where they were reaching for his dick and Zhou Zishu glared.  “Please!”

Wen Kexing rammed harder, the headboard hit the wall so hard it left a dent. Zhou Zishu’s orgasm washed over him and splattered on the bed. His ass clenched around Wen Kexing cock and he followed suit in the orgasm.

But Wen Kexing never stopped ramming. It like he was possessed he continued to fuck Zhou Zishu and even started spanking him. Punishment is what he was doing. Zhou Zishu was in between pleasure and pain. “ How dare you try to leave me?”

Zhou Zishu was lost. Wen Kexing pulled him up and the position made Zhou Zishu end up seated on Wen Kexings cock. He felt so full that he touched his stomach and Wen Kexing whispered “ Feel so good”

“ Yes” Zhou Zishu moaned.

"Zhou Zishu, listen to me carefully.  If you want to see me going crazy just try and leave me. Then you will feel the real power of the Ghost Valley Spies. "

"You bastard "

" Yes, I am a bastard. But how do you expect me to survive after I have had you? After I have experienced your sweet body,kisses and how tight you are? There is no way out for me and you. Only forever"

Wen Kexing slowed down the tempo as he bit his neck and his hand pulled Zhou Zishu’s hand down to his cock and they both started rubbing it.  It was like a tempo,a rhythm, cock in and out, hand up and down.  Zhou Zishu turned around and kissed Wen Kexing, slow,moaning into the kiss. He then murmured " Forever "

And the two continued into the night, making sweet passionate love and discovering each other.

The next day, Zhou Zishu woke up to a bright light in the room. He turned around and the first thing he noticed was how heavy his head was. He had been drugged, he stood up surveyed the room, walked to the window and saw the beach. He guessed that it must be late afternoon.He muttered under his breath " Wen Kexing, I cant believe you drugged me"

He rushed to the bathroom and showered quickly. He opened the closet and found his clothes. " This fucking bastard,he does things without thinking"

He rushed down the stairs and surveyed the villa. It looked so expensive and then he walked to the table and there was a fresh glass of juice and a note on the table. " Drink this, watch the news and then come find me."

Zhou Zishu did the opposite, he watched the news first and there were reports of a bomb in Wen Kexing’s apartment that killed them both. He sat down in shock. It as reported that both him and Wen Kexing died on the sport. "

He gobbled down the glass of juice and the walked to the beach in anger. He found Wen Kexing relaxing by two beach chairs. Wen Kexing looked at him, no remorse painted on his face.

" Wen Kexing, how dare you drug me?"

"Zhou Zishu, are you feeling better, welcome to my Island. This Island is the armory "

Zhou Zishu stuttered " The armory? "

Dear Sweet Readers

One more chapter to go

Enjoy

Love you all

AnnaBaibe😘😘