CARELESS WHISPERS

When they got to the hospital, the nursers had rushed to attend to him in the emergency ward. That hour was the longest Zhou Zishu had to ever wait for something. He breathed a sigh of relief when the nursers wheeled Wen Kexing to private room and declared him stable. They handed Zhou zishu his belonging and left.Zhou Zishu was exhausted since had spent the last thirty minutes explaining to the police the occurrence of the poisoning.

He looked at Wen Kexing lying on the bed and his heart was torn apart. Wen Kexing's phone vibrated and on the caller ID was the name " Little girl". Zhou Zishu picked the phone and the girl on the other end screamed " Boss, why haven't you been picking my calls? I found out information on your fancy Lecturer Zhou Zishu. But funny enough today he never appeared for the Lecture. and neither did you. They say there was an accident but you know me, I asked around and guess what? There is another case of poisoning. And since you weren't in class, I couldn't find out who took your pictures but the girls there are so in love with your handsome face. So where do we meet Boss?"

Zhou Zishu was shocked into silence that he never uttered a word and sighed.

Gu Xiang finally realized the person on the other end of the phone was not Wen Kexing

Gu Xiang finally realized the person on the other end of the phone was not Wen Kexing. She panicked and yelled " Who is this ? Why do you have my Boss's phone? "

" This is Zhou Zishu "

"WHAT?"

" Am at the hospital as Wen Kexing was poisoned"

"WHAT? Which hospital? " Zhou Zishu could hear the sobs behind the question. He gave the information to the little girl and then hang up.One thing he had never had a heart for was a sobbing female.

He walked over to the bed and a wave of sadness engulfed him, sat down and took Wen Kexing hands in his own. He admired how long and beautiful his fingers were, turned his palm and admired the lines that ran through it. He could feel his tears threatening to burst like a dam and the press of pain in his chest. How watched how helpless Wen Kexing looked and remembered he had vowed that he would never loose anyone whom he cared about. Cared? Did he just think that ? Is this how much liking someone hurts. He took Wen Kexing''s hand, kissed his palm and swore. " I will protect you always "

He walked to the window and dialed his phone and called his supervisor " Where is the reinforcement that you sent me? I was almost poisoned today and one my students ended up in hospital. We need to close this case. Also please send me the file on information the new student Wen Kexing, I want to know why he is investigating me"

"Okay. Stay safe in the meantime. I will get back to you" his supervisor responded.

The call was disconnected and he turned around scanning the room. The assassins had stepped up their target to him. He had no idea how many of them were his students but they had now pissed him off. He was mesmerized by how handsome Wen Kexing was. Little girls words echoed " handsome face". He stepped closer and bend down and stared at Wen Kexing. For sure he was very handsome. Even Zhou Zishu could not resist his charm and smiles. He remembered how he Wen Kexing rubbed his cock and the predatory look on his face. He bent down and whispered in his ear " Wake up Wen Kexing, was the declaration of you wanting me just a game? How will you accomplish that if you are lying in bed?"

He gave him one last glance and walked out of the hospital room only to bump into a pretty little girl in tears. From the way she looked he guess who she was when she yell " Who are you? MOVE" she sobbed.

Zhou Zishu pushed her back gently and said " Little girl Wen Kexing is asleep. I am Zhou Zishu, his lecturer. I am leaving for a few hours, take care of him while am gone."

"You are Zhou Zishu?" And when she said this there was uttermost fear in her voice.

Zhou Zishu knew why. So this girl knew his true identity. He needed to ensure she would not tell Wen Kexing the truth for now." Since you know who I am, and you know what am capable of, I hope you will keep the secret until I find out who tried to poison me. And I don't want your Boss to get hurt. You understand? What's your name?

" Gu Xiang, sir" she whispered.

" Gu Xiang, thank you understanding. I know even if I torture you , you will not tel me the true identity of Wen Kexing right?

Gu Xiang smiled cheekily. Zhou Zishu laughed and shook his head. " Let's exchange numbers so that you can call me when he wakes up "

Once Zhou Zishu left the hospital, Gu Xiang sat by Wen Kexing bed crying in anguish. Hours later Wen Kexing woke up and the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Gu Xiang sleeping on the chair. He thought why the brat was here , what was she doing in his house? His memory was fuzzy until he remembered the last thing he did was drink water in Zhou Zishu's office. POISON!! He had been poisoned.

He opened his mouth to speak and his voice came out in a cracked hoarse. He moved his body and the pain in his stomach was unbearable. He groaned so loudly that Gu Xiang woke up and yelled " Boss? You are awake???? "

"Stop yelling "

" Okay okay" Gu Xiang sobbed and she wiped the tears with the back of her hand. " Boss are you okay now?"

" For now. I can't die easily without completing my revenge "

She laughed and said " Boss Zhou Zishu's was looking after you earlier. He left hours ago."

" Zhou Zishu!! "

Wen Kexing closed his eyes. His cleared his mind and then boom. His memory was clear. Zhou Zishu had whispered sweet words as he was sleep!!! He smiled happily and thought what a challenge Zhou Zishu, you did not disappoint me.

He opened his eyes , then looked at Gu Xiang and instructed " Report!!"

"Boss, it was Scorpion "

Wen Kexing's anger seethed and his blood boiled " Get everyone ready. We are going hunting in two days. They will regret ever trying to poison Zhou Zishu! !"

 They will regret ever trying to poison Zhou Zishu! !"

Dear Sweet Readers

Hope you Enjoy this Chapter.

Love you all

AnnaBaibe😍😍😍