GIVE IT TO ME

Zhao Jing arrived at his hiding den and headed to his office. He locked himself up and cried, cried as his mind was still vividly fresh on how Wen Kexing had slit scorpion’s throat. All he could see was blood. Blood was all over, spluttered on the parking lot, the imagbe was so vile, he gagged. He rusher to the took cabinet and took a bottle of Vodka and chunked it down in pain. How could Wen Kexing mercilessly kill his son? Scorpion had been hi ace. His best weapon and even now he could not even bury him. He would never forgive him. He was going to make him pay ten folds for this.

"Wen Kexing!! I killed your parents and you are next." He screamt.

It was time or more action from him. The loss he was feeling for losing scorpion was unbearable. He was going to make both Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing suffer so much.

He drowned himself in alcohol the whole night, feeling sorrowful and instructed his men that he should not be disturbed at all.

Early morning, Wen Kexing mouth was still lapping on Zhou Zishu’s rim as his hand rubbed his cock slowly. Zhou Zishu body was covered in sweat and cum. He moaned and whispered “ "enough Wen Kexing.

Wen Kexing moaned in return” How can it ever be enough? Zhou Zishu you are so addictive

Wen Kexing moaned in return” How can it ever be enough? Zhou Zishu you are so addictive. I never thought that I would feel this way. The taste of your cum,your mouth, so sweet and your rim , so tight, your orgasms, how you hold me, your sweet nipples,give it to me one more time please “

"You are so shameless. Don't you feel embarrassed saying such lewd words? "

" No" Wen Kexing murmured as he hovered over him and pushed his cock back into Zhou Zishu lowering his head and kissed him softly and sweetly, both of them moaning at the sensation. He pulled his head back and murmured  " Shame? How can I feel any shame in this sweetness? My cock will not listen, it wants to stay in this blissful tightness. Zhou Zishu, you being a virgin-"

Zhou Zishu had enough of the talk and pulled Wen Kexing head down,silencing him in a lustful kiss. He pushed Wen Kexing and turned them over and he got on top with Wen Kexing cock still intact. He lifted his body and started riding Wen Kexing,  slowly torturing him in every single ride. Wen Kexing looked defeated, moaning in sensation. He tried to still Zhou Zishu's movements " Slow- but Zhou Zishu rode harder. " Wen Kexing it's your turn, give it to me"  Wen Kexing closed his eyes, he looked scared, like he wasn’t sure that he could let go.

Zhou Zishu understood that Wen Kexing had a hard time giving in

Zhou Zishu understood that Wen Kexing had a hard time giving in. His heart constricted imagining how he much pain he must have gone through. He vowed to protect him from all the pain in the world.  He stilled his movements, Wen Kexing opened his eyes, looking feral.  Zhou Zishu hand dropped to Wen Kexing mouth, he brushed his lips softly and whispered " Wen Kexing,  its your turn. You know i was untouched, give it to me, I want it all"

Wen Kexing tried to look an away but Zhou Zishu stilled his head. He hovered and kissed him, sucking his tongue and then pressing his hips, up and down in synch. Wen Kexing's high moans were swallowed and came off as grunts. Zhou Zishu's tempo increased and he rode harder and harder, suppressing Wen Kexing moans, his body trembled, both of them shattering in blissful orgasm, cum splattering between them, their bodies full of sweat and they both blacked out from the sheer force.

It was early morning when Zhao Jing opened his eyes. His head hurt so bad from the nasty hangover and he realized he had blacked out.  He left the office and went down to the basement for a shower. An hour later, he had prepared his men to finish off the University Dean and Chancellor and this time he did not care of doing it in a stealth mode.  It was time to take the University, and the and armory as he deserved what was his.

Dear Sweet Readers

This is the shortest chapter I ever wrote .

Enjoy

Love

AnnaBaibe😘😘😘😘