LIBRARY DISCLOSURES

Wen Kexing  started keeping a chart in one of the libraries of the university in a secret room that only he frequented in the following weeks. It was a very nice chart, complete with illustrations. Very organized, all laid out by branch of University, how they were related, what their grievances had been, and which methods they'd attempted to employ. It took up nearly an entire wall.

 It took up nearly an entire wall

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Six. Six attempts in the last week alone. Three poisoning attempts.  It's been going on for too long that he had to be called in. The mastermind this time was too smart and his target was unclear. Last night someone had attempted the same to the Vice Chancellor of the University , meaning the message they were trying to pass was getting more and more complicated. Who was the target? Groaning quietly, Wen Kexing rubbed his temples.Damn it all, he couldn't figure out who was doing this and how information was being leaked or shared.

He was wondering, in the industry of spies , he knew all the assassins but none of them had the skills of poisoning and in the last attempt the VC of afternoon tea, "accidentally" ended up on the floor thus he could not even test the kind of poison this was.

He made the appropriately embarrassed noises and thought" oh, Wen Kexing", he didn't mean to get himself into these messes, but he just couldn't stay out of it when someone important to him was involved and-sign he had enough of this. As soon as it was polite to do so, he pounced on the opportunity to take his leave, making his way through the halls of the University with single-minded purpose, got into his bike and rushed back to his apartment. Once he was back in his own room, safely ensconced in a locked door he breathed a sigh of relief.

In the outcast of the University Zhou Zishu watched a hooded man leave the library ,get on his bike and rush towards the capital. He wanted to follow when his instinct told him that another pair of eyes were watching in the vicinity. He waited and then out of the shadows came out of the hall, tall , masked and muscular. He looked a little bit older and walked to the parking lot. Then a car arrived and a young man came out of the van and Zhou Zishu's eyes widened when he recognised the spy code name " Scorpion". He had finally put two and two together. So it seems that there is much more going on at the University than his boss had earlier let on. As he watched the van leave, he muttered " What the fuck is going on this unversity?"

It was a sunny afternoon the next day when Zhou Zishu was headed towards the institute's library to fetch some books to prepare his lessons. He strolled down the alleys, taking in the atmosphere of the calmness the books radiated. Students were also allowed to use the library and he greeted a few on his way to the place he knew the book he wanted was.

 Students were also allowed to use the library and he greeted a few on his way to the place he knew the book he wanted was

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zhou Zishu looked up at the book he wanted and he huffed a breath. 'Who the hell would put the book up there?" . Suddenly someone behind him took the book from the shelf and when he turned around, there was Wen Kexing.

"Laoshi, I'm sorry, were you looking for this?" Wen Kexing smiled, waving the book. "I can borrow it another day, I think you need it more urgently, right? I'll hand it over right away"

"Hand it over..." Zhou Zishu began, reaching for the book but Wen Kexing pulled it towards his body so Zhou Zishi hand grabbed for air instead andWen Kexing looked at him with dark eyes. Wen Kexing blinked in confusion. "What is it student?" The student word was emphazised.

"Laoshi," Wen Kexing's voice dropped, the book changing places in his hands behind his back and his other hand travelled along Zhou Zishu's arm.

"I always really like Laoshi's arms.." Wen Kexing whispered and Zhou zishu gulped and covered his tremor with anger.

"What are you doing"

"You don't like me, Laoshi?" Wen Kexing shamelessly pouted, "the way you look at me during class, is that my imagination?"He scooted closer and Zhou zishu's body temperature rose. He blushed, looking to the floor.

"Look at me, Laoshi.." Wen Kexing breathed, now much closer, his hand trailing along Zhou Zishu arm, then grabbing it, massaging the hard muscles. "Hmm.. you go to the gym, don't you? Your arms are so firm for a Laoshi?" Zhou Zishu's head was spinning.

"Tell me you don't want me and I'll stop and pretend this never happened" Wen Kexing's hand went up to Zhou Zishu's neck, his eyes fixating him and Zhou Zishu was lost.

Zhou Zishu finally found his voice. "Am your Lecturer first of all and the University rules are clear."

Wen Kexing nodded and his hand dropped from Wen Kexing's neck. "I understand," he said. " I want you Zhou Zishu. I hope you can someday give me a chance. I will give you the time you need." He smiled and Zhou Zishu thought he looked absolutely stunning as he handed Zhou Zishu the book.

Zhou Zishu in a trance walked along the quiet aisle in awkward silence, the dust was still visible as the sun was setting and he could feel Wen Kexing's steps behind as they entered the larger corridor and he smiled secretly feeling so giddy and awed. So the student brat wanted him. He quickened his pace and headed to his office, hoping Wen Kexing did not follow. When he got there, he poured himself a glass of cold water and gulped it down at a go. He panted in a pained breathe and his pressed down on his bulging cock. " Control yourself " he muttered.

When he turned around, standing at the door was Wen Kexing looking like a beast that was ready to pounce. He his eyes looked at Zhou zishu with shameless want and then his eyes dropped down to look at the hand pressing the bulging Cock.

Zhou Zhishu whole face was crimson red and he turned around in shame. Silence in the room could cut through a glass. Few minutes later when he turned around, Wen Kexing had already left the office. Zhou Zishu dissapointment was written all over his face.

Dear Sweet Readers.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love you all

Anna Baibe😍😍😍😍.

FARAWAY TIES( WENZHOU-COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें