BOUND

Wen Kexing turned to Zhou Zishu and said " This island is the armory"

Zhou Zishu looked around and he was speechless.

Wen Kexing smiled, stood up and walked over and hugged him. "I am sorry for doing this but i know that if the agencies hear about us dating, they will not leave us alive. So i cut a deal with the directors. I promise this is the last thing i will do without asking you"

Zhou zishu pushed him away and yelled" What right do you have to do this Wen Kexing"

Wen Kexing looked perturbed. He was already used to the temper of Zhou Zishu. So he let him yell and then walked over to sit. He then stretched his hand and said " come here love"

Zhou Zishu eyes squinted before he reluctantly took Wen Kexing hand and he was pulled over and sat on him. Wen Kexing wrapped his hand around him and said " My Love,do you honestly think we can survive if everyone find out that we are dating?"

Zhou Zishu then answered quietly" Was there no other way?"

Wen Kexing whispered " NONE"

There was silence between the two as they both were in deep thoughts. Wen Kexing was the first to speak and murmured " This is the armory. The Island is full of oil and gold."

Zhou Zishu looked down at Wen Kexing in surprise. Can you imagine if Zhao Jing got his hands on this? The pathway is under the university, a tunnel that is 20KM long that leads to this island. My parents built this tunnel and hid it years ago. This is what Zhao Jing and the agency want. I suspect that Zhao Jing was not working alone. So i had no option but to get us out of there. They sent someone to bomb us . Am sure they will send more guys. But i have all the money in the world, no one can touch us anymore. I already spoke to the big boss, he will ensure we remain hidden and protected. I also organized for a way where Gu Xiang and the Vice Chancellor will be visiting us after she finishes school. "

Zhou Zishu was silent as he watched the emotions in Wen Kexings face. His soulmate, his lover had done everything to protect him. He knew deep down in his heart that Wen Kexing loved him fully. He wanted this. This kind of love and protection. He watched Wen Kexings tongue wet his lips. He mirrored the action and it seemed that the motion caught Wen Kexing's attention too.

And without knowing who moved first (he never knew who was the first to move, or whether they both did at once) their lips collided in a chaste kiss. Wen Kexing slowly passed the tip of his tongue on Zhou Zishu's lips and as always made him gasp, giving the advantage to Wen Kexing, who caught his bottom lip between his pearly teeth, biting it, making him gasp once more.

Then without warning Wen Kexing released his lips and deepened the kiss, taking them to a new level, where both fought for dominance. His hands traveled from Zhou Zishu's hips to his ass, pulling him closer, making both of them moan in what was now a sloppy kiss. He liked these kinds of kisses: they were passionate; a way of showing what kind of love was theirs, and it was passionate and fiery love.It's teeth and tongues clashing together while caught up in passion sweltering like a firestorm. He loved carefully sweeping and gliding the tip of his tongue over Zhou Zishu's soft mouth, around the outline. He sucked more and knew Zhou Zishu was running of breath but he did not care. He suckled his lips, top, bottom,while Zhou Zishu was writhing in moans yet returning every motion with just as much eagerness. He stopped kissing him and then looked into his eyes.

" Wen Kexing" Zhou Zishu panted. " Why did you stop?"

" Are you still mad at me?"

In Wen Kexing's eyes there were tears. He was pleading with Zhou Zishu. Looking so vulnerable. Zhou Zishu saw himself in Wen Kexing's eyes. Pure love and adoration"

He smiled and said " NO"

"Then you will continue to forgive me " and in the next instance Zhou Zishu had been carried into the Villa and was now on the bed, tore his clothes and the next instant he had already put lube in his fingers and he slowly started to penetrate his rim.

Zhou Zishu was so beautiful, his pale form lying back against the sheets and softly moaning and writhing to the rhythm of Wen Kexing's fingers inside him. His eyelids fluttered and stomach dipped up and down with his breathing, and the red flush across his face.

"Mmm..."Zhou Zishu bit his lower lip and gripped to the sheets, the veins rising on the back of his hands. "Aaaaa..."

Wen Kexing pulled his hands out , he pulled Zhou Zishu's legs on his shoulder and then pushed his cock in. Keeping his grip, he scooted closer and gazed over the face he adored, already seeing dots of sweat across his brow, before finally slipping into familiar heat, perfect fit every time.

"Ohh-" Zhou Zishu twisted his body even more to the right, the friction of skin sparking nerves like little firecrackers. He could see it from the grit teeth and curled lips, hear it from the ragged breaths that Zhou Zishu was enjoying this. He started a quick rhythm, hips slapping against Zhou Zishu's body in tune with low but intense vocalizations.

"Mine." Wen Kexing kissed one ankle and continued caressing those amazing legs, his hand going as slow as his hips were going fast.

"Mmf..." Zhou Zishu shut his eyes and his hands swept to between his legs, stroking himself. It was like a trigger and Wen Kexing rhythm changed and he slammed faster, Zhou Zishu came with a deep breath like emerging from water, back arching and legs starting to lift away from Wen Kexing's shoulder as all his muscles tightened. And that clench was just enough to make him spill greedily with a high note. He will Never get enough, never...

"Wen Kexing lowered himself and lowered Zhou Zishu's weak limbs. The pair were a beautiful sweaty mess as they kissed and caressed each other while coming down from their high, even though Wen Kexing was reluctant to pull out just yet. He gripped his hips and felt the flutter of a pulse under his fingers.

"You are tied to me as I am bound by you." Zhou Zishu declared.

" Yes. You will never be Far away from me" Wen Kexing responded.

And the two Agents continued o exchange fluids into the night.

And the Author went to shower..too hot to handle.

THE END

Dear Sweet Readers

Thank you for being part of this Journey.

I hope you have enjoyed yourselves.

I love all your comments and notes, i really enjoyed every single one of them.

Love you so much and happy new month.

AnnaBaibe😘😘😘