HOSTAGE

Zhao Jing arrived at the University, his men got out and surrounded the whole campus holding the students at gun point. He headed straight to the Dean's office and found him drinking tea. The startled dean stood up and Zhao Jing mercilessly put a bullet in his head and blood splattered all over the wall. He walked over and stood by the corpse and smiled. " Good riddance" His men searched the office and came up empty. Zhao Jing knew that this was a long short but he had to try. " Let's go"

When he stepped out of the office, he saw the Dean's secretary hiding under the desk , sobbing in fear. Such scenes irritated him to the core. He looked at her, then pretended to walk away. She pulled her phone out to dial for held and Zhao Jing shot her in the head and laughed out loud.

  " The only call that will be made today will be going out to Wen Kexing."

He walked to the next corridor , approaching the Vice Chancellors office,screams could be heard all around the university as his men guided all the students to the main hall. Zhao Jing had all this planned out, hold the students hostage, kill them one by one until he got the key to the armory. He would then access it and get the all the treasurer and leave the country. His private jet was waiting and he knew that he would sacrifice some of his men but it was worth it. In the end he would have all the treasurer he had been waiting for years.

The University Chancellor heard the commotion and walked out of his office to find out what was going on, only to meet Zhao Jing , holding a gun and a murderous look on his face. He took a step back and Zhao Jing murmured " where the fuck do you think you are going ?"

Step by step, he stealthily walked towards him with an evil laughter " Can you guess what I want??. The old Vice Chancellor looked at him and murmured " What?"

"I want the key to the basement. You and i both know what the basement is right?"

The VC silently watched Zhao Jing, for over twelve years that had protected this treasure and he knew this day would come. Only that he never expected it as soon as this day. When he admitted Wen Kexing into the university he was so happy to find out that he had grown well educated and had a good life. That was enough for him even if he died today. Wen Kexing's dad was a good man and his death left a scar in many peoples hearts.

Zhao Jing angrily retorted" If I don't get it, I will kill every single student until I get into the basement. Now make the decision. "

The VC murmured " I dont have the key"

Zhao Jing stared at him and he signaled his men. The VC saw one of his lectures being dragged towards him and second later Zhao Jing put a bullet through the Lecturer. Blood splattered on the floor and his body fell down in a thud.

The VC's whole body was shaking. He remembered Wen Kexing's words " If they come for the key, dont put yourself in danger, just give them all the information. Your life is very important to me "

" The Key?" Zhao Jing yelled.

" It's with the son of the Owner of the university. It was given to him years ago.  Its not here in the university."

"Wen Kexing?"

The VC looked shocked and murmured " How did you-?"

" The fucking bastard revealed himself to me  last night when he killed my Godson Scorpoion. That silly kid has the key? He will meet his death soon "

Zhao Jing signaled his men to follow him and they dragged the VC to the main hall. He walked in and waved his gun in the air and said " If anybody screams , I will not hesitate to put a bullet through his or her head" The students looked so scared and the VC stood there glaring at Zhao Jing " Why do you need to involve the students, what do they have to do with this,if its the key you want , i have already told you where it is ? "

Zhao Jing laughed and said " I will involve whoever I want until I get the armory. Even if i have the key, i need you to guide me through to the treasure."

The VC sighed  and Zhao Jings men pushed him on the ground. He lifted his head to look at the students and then he saw Gu Xiang. She nodded at him and his heart relaxed. He knew the true identity of Gu Xiang and with a nod, knew it was a signal to tell him everything was under control. He relaxed and knew that Wen Kexing was near. He prayed that no more blood was going to shed and his students would remain safe.

Zhao Jing noted the change in temperament in the VC and then turned to the students checking who the VC was communicating with.  All the students looked down in fear and Zhao Jing wondered what the hell did he miss. He then approached each one of them and none looked up and he knew that somehow the VC had received communication. He smiled and thought " It will be a pleasure to kill the rat"

He turned around, walked to the VC " where is your phone old man,call Wen Kexing right now "

The VC removed the phone from his pocket and dialed Wen Kexing. Zhao Jing took the phone and put it on speaker, the phone rang and went unanswered. Zhao Jing dialed again and on the third ring, the phone was answered, Wen Kexing's voice came on loud and clear

" Zhao Jing, what kind of a sleezy coward holds students hostage ?"

Dear Sweeties

Enjoy this chapter

Love you ❤❤❤

Anna Baibe