POISON

Gu Xiang arrived at the meeting place and saw her Boss drinking in a corner , looking angry and irritated. She was so used to him being this way especially when he summoned her. She walked towards him and sat down muttering " Who annoyed you now? While rolling her eyes. Wen Kexing actually smiled.

'' Listen little girl, we need to find out the two students taking pictures of me. In the next class you will attend the lecture"

Gu Xiang pouted " But boss, i hate studying."

Wen Kexing turned his head sideways and drawled" I said attend" And they both laughed.

" What other news do you have for me?"He asked as he drank his whiskey slowly.

Gu Xiang moved closer to Wen Kexing and said," Boss , Zhou Zishu file looked clean until i decided to go a step further and found out that his file is sealed. Boss, he is spy like us"

Wen Kexing chocked on his drink and said " What? No way? That scared little guy cannot be a spy"

Gu Xiang looked at Wen Kexing and said " Think about it. He would make the perfect spy. Don't let the geek lecture vibe fool you" Wen Kexing could not believe it. A spy. A spy who let him rub his cock? Hahahah what a joke. He felt sweat dripping down his forehead. Zhou Zishu are sure a master of disguises. " Little girl listen, i want you to get me that sealed file"

Gu Xiang grinned foolishly. She then said " Its going to cost you Boss. I want a new sports car"

Wen Kexing laughed and said " Get the file and then i will deliver your sports car"

He stood up and patted her head" Be careful."

He walked out and sighed. He knew Gu Xiang could take care of herself but he worried. She was the best female undercover spy at her age. But she was also like a sister to him. He adored her and protected her at all times. " I hope that you are wrong little girl, Zhou Zishu,how can i pursue you and you are a spy?"

 " I hope that you are wrong little girl, Zhou Zishu,how can i pursue you and you are a spy?"

The undercover world had an uttermost rule. Never date a spy. The bosses feared that secrets could be exchanges and agents would be exposed. Unless the spies were from the same agency. It was a rare thing or unheard off.

He hailed the cab and left the lounge as he headed to his apartment. Wen Kexing spent his evenings studying to distract himself from all the information he had received. He reached out to his juniors, to recheck Gu Xiang information. He needed the actual facts on the file of Zhou Zishu. He closed his eyes and memories of how Zhou zishu moans were fresh in his mind. How hot his cock felt in his hands, how he stated, the look on how lustful his eyes were, Wen Kexing walked to the window and stared at the city view. He was determined, he would make the relationship between him and Zhou Zishu work. He took his phone and texted Xu Xu

" Are you okay? I hope the mission is going well. The toy i told you about might be a spy like us. And you know the rule.... that makes us remain single. Am conflicted since i really want this toy. How can you advice ? "

An hour later he was fast asleep, after drinking a whole bottle of wine. The next day he rose up at midday and prepared for his evening class. He decided to pass by Zhou Zishu's office before the lecture. On getting there, he heard voices in the office and he looked around and noted no one was around the hall. He then leaned in to listen and then the voices stopped and the door opened with Wen Kexing stumbling on the room as the Dean of the University pulled the door open.

" What are you doing? "

" Wen Kexing recovered quickly and when he looked up Zhou Zishu was actually blushing. He smiled and addressed the Dean of the University " Sir, i had come to the Lecturer Zhou Zishu office to ask for a bottle of water "

The Dean raised his eyebrows and then turned back to Zhou Zishu and said " Let's talk later" And walked out , closing the door. Wen Kexing stood there in awkward silence. Zhou Zishu was the first to recover and he walked to the fridge and picked a bottle of water and then handed it to Wen Kexing.

Of Course had been caught red handed snooping and he looked unbothered

Of Course had been caught red handed snooping and he looked unbothered." Thank you for the water" He opened the bottle and drank the water as he watched Zhou Zishu back as he seemed to be busy arranging his desk. Wen Kexing took a step towards Zhou Zishu and his eyes blurred. He felt dizzy and when he attempted to talk he stuttered. Shit had be been poisoned. His hand felt numb as the bottle fell on the floor. He felt his body loose life, and pain in his stomach was like a fire burning him up.

Zhou Zishu turned around the minute the bottle hit the floor. He moved in time to catch Wen Kexing body before it hit the floor and started convulsing. He immediately shouted of help and dialed 911 for an ambulance. " Wen Kexing,, wake up... dont die on me.... Wen Kexin....

He put the phone on the ground and took a pen that was on the table. He put the pen in between his lips preventing Wen Kexing from biting his tongue. He took of his shirt, folded it and laid Wen Kexing head on it. This were the basic first aid skills that he had learnt over the years.  He then sealed the bottle of water and put in in bag. He opened his door and shouted for help . A few minutes later the guard rushed in and blocked the door to his office. The ambulance arrived 10 minutes later, the medics attended to Wen Kexing and they all left for the hospital.

Zhou Zishu immediately texted his superior " They attempted to poison me. A student ended up drinking the water"

He felt guilty knowing that this was meant for him. But Wen Kexing was on the verge of dying and it was all his fault.

Dear Sweet Readers.

Enjoy this chapter

Love you

Anna Baibe😘😘😘