TEXT MESSAGES

Out o the corner of the Hall, walked in Wen Kexing holding a gun in one hand and liquor in another looking so deadly that the whole hall was so silent. He walked to the center of the hall, then a maniacal laughter emitted from his mouth. He turned to look at Zhao Jing " Finally we meet again"

Zhao Jing looked scared at first then he recovered and said " Yes. If it is not Wen Kexing. The little rich boy. You actually do look like your mother but your temperament is purely your fathers. He was a stubborn smart ass who never listened to anyone.  He got what he deserved.  I actually see a repeat of the past " Wen Kexing knew Zhao Jing was baiting him just ignored his statements by drinking a sip of the liquor.

Zhao Jing realized that he was being ignored and his statement was baseless. He responded " Where did you leave your pet boyfriend Zhou Zishu? Is he hiding like a coward  as usual?"

" A coward is a snake that holds humans hostage claiming things that are not his" Wen Kexing sarcastically retorted. But underneath the sarcasm was a statement laced with threats. He walked to the opposite side of the hall, pulled a chair and sat down.He knew that Zhao Jing wanted him to be angry, and he was picking personal utterances that would hurt him. Truth be told when he mentioned Zhou Zishu, his body trembled in anger and fear. This was a new feeling to him and it made him very scared.

He smiled at everyone but his smile did not reach his eyes

He smiled at everyone but his smile did not reach his eyes. His eyes hovered around the room, counting and taking in the situation and then he said " Now that am here and i have the key, why do we need the hostages?

Zhao Jing laughed and said " Indeed you are here but why are you holding a gun Wen Kexing? I will not hesitate to kill these students  or your precious VC"

" Hahahha, kill? What are you waiting for? If you harm any hair of anyone here, you will never get the key. So let the students go and lets settle this out as men"

Zhao Jing looked conflicted and he went silent for a while like he was wondering what kind of plot Wen Kexing had. Wen Kexing sipped his drink in composed leisure, looking like he was in no hurry to move or do anything. The students stared in awe.They could not believe that their fellow handsome and smart student was this lethal and hot.

As for Zhou Zishu, he was in the opposite rooftop building, sniper riffle ready. Wen Kexing had told him to wait for a signal but he was not a patient person. Two hours ago Gu Xiang had made the frantic call reporting on hostage situation in the university, they had rushed out of Wen Kexing house, passed by Zhou Zishu's house to get his rifle and then sped off to the university, each looking as lethal as the devils they were.

Zhao Jing finally acted and moved towards his men and murmured " Release all of them"

The men moved aside and the students rushed out of the hall,looking scared, each waving at Wen Kexing in a thankful mood. Once all the students had left, theVC was the last one to remain. He looked reluctant to leave and Wen Kexing smiled at him and said " Old Man, you need to leave now" The way Wen Kexing said those words , the VC knew it was a command and he slowly walked out of the hall.

Silence was what was between Wen Kexing and Zhao Jing with his men. Wen Kexing dropped the gun on the ground and kicked it towards Zhao Jing.

Zhao Jing smiled sneakily " What about the rest of the weapons that you are carrying?"

Wen Kexing stood up and removed the two guns behind his holster, a knife in his boots and then sat down and continued to drink his liquor. Zhao Jings men all looked ready to pounce on Wen Kexing when Zhao Jing said " Careful, don't underestimate him. He is lethal"

Wen Kexing laughed out loudly and uttered " Zhao Jing, I am just a defenseless man."

Zhao Jing looked at Wen Kexing and thought that he was defeated. So he walked towards Wen Kexing and the next instant a bullet pierced through his forehead and he dropped down dead. Wen Kexing looked so relaxed like nothing had happened. He suspected that Zhou Zishu would never let Zhao Jing anywhere close to him. Zhao Jings men on the other hand all dropped down on the ground in surrender.

Wen Kexing stood up and walked and stood over Zhao Jing and smiled in distaste and poured liquor on his body and murmured " Trash". He looked at Zhao Jings men and told them " You better scatter right now before the police get here". They scrambled on their feet and rushed out of the university.

Wen Kexing turned around and looked at the window that the bullet came through. He smiled and nodded in a thankful way. He smiled knowing that his partner Zhou Zishu had his back. They had not even talked about their true identity; it was an elephant in the room. He knew this would come and he dreaded it. Especially now that he suspected that Zhou Zishu was a spy like him.

He walked out of the hall towards the university gate to find Wen Kexing. First he would kiss him and then scold him for not being patient at all. He found Zhou Zishu standing by the car on phone texting and he rushed there in interest and grabbed his phone. " Who are you texting Zhou Zishu and then saw the message Zhou Zishu had typed, shock registered on his face as the phone in his pocket vibrated.

Sent: Laogong

" Is the bottle of Whiskey ready? I want to meet your new toy?"

He slowly removed his phone, unlocked it and then he read the new message

Received :XUXU

" Is the bottle of Whiskey ready? I want to meet your new toy?"

Zhou Zishu looked up from Wen Kexing's phone in mirrored shock on his face " What the fuck is this Wen Kexing? "

Dear Sweet Readers

Do you think the honeymoon is over too soon?

Enjoy this chapter.

Love you

AnnaBaibe😍😍