Meeting Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie

Before we start, everyone is probably confused why da heck this is here. Thank you all so much for 35 followers!!! I'm so happy :3 I honestly didn't know I could get that many. Anyway, imma stop rambling. Please enjoy another fanfiction!!!

Y/N licked her paw. It was a relaxing day in the forest, with nothing to do. Suddenly, Y/N heard a noise, and she turned into an Umbreon and got into a battle stance. Just as she started to growl, Y/N heard a frantic yell. "No, no! Pikachu doesn't mean any harm!" A male voice yelled, scooping up the Pikachu into his arms. Behind him ran a honey blonde-haired girl, a blonde-haired boy and a tinier blonde-haired girl that looked like his sister. The voice who had called to her was a black-haired boy. Y/N quickly turned back into an Eevee and glared at the boy.

 "Sorry about that, Pikachu wasn't looking where he was going," the boy apologized, embarrassed. Y/N looked at the girl. She was radiating a warm aura. Y/N walked over to her and nuzzled her leg. The girl picked her up gently.

 "Aww... she's so cute," she admired. "What's your name?" Everyone was shocked at Y/N's next sentence.

 "I'm Y/N," Y/N responded. The girl almost nearly dropped her. 

 "You can talk?!" the black-haired boy almost screamed. Y/N shot a light swift at his arm.

 "Don't tell," she snapped. He sweatdropped. "Sorry..." 

 "I guess we haven't been properly introduced," the blonde-haired tiny girl exclaimed. "I'm Bonnie, this guy is Clemont, my brother," she pointed to the blonde-haired boy. "That's Serena," she pointed to the honey-blonde holding Y/N in her arms. "And that's Ash," she pointed at the black-haired boy. 

 "I'm Y/N, and I am a special Eevee." Y/N puffed out her chest in pride. Serena chuckled.

 "How can you talk?" Ash asked, eyeing her with curiosity.

 "As I said, I can talk, I can also turn into other Eeveelutions and speak 'the Pokemon tongue'," Y/N explained. Bonnie smiled widely at her.

 "Please show me!" she exclaimed. Y/N hopped out of Serena's arms and in front of Bonnie.

 "Which Eeveelution?" she asked. Bonnie clapped her hands together. "Sylveon!!!" Y/N took a deep breath and started transforming. When she transforms, she gets enveloped in white light, and after that, she appears as the Eeveelution.

 When she transforms, she gets enveloped in white light, and after that, she appears as the Eeveelution

"So pretty!" Bonnie gushed. Y/N smiles cutely at her. "Thanks!" Clemont clasped his hands together. "May I please see the electric type Eeveelution, Jolteon?" he begged. Y/N smiles. "Certainly!" 

 "Certainly!"