Wolvite and the Cave of Mysteries - Movie (Pt. Three)

"This is horrible!" Serena exclaims. "How are we supposed to find ONE legendary in the ENTIRE Kalos region?" she asks sadly. Bonnie glares at Team Genetic. 

 "Those mean people caused Y/N to faint!" she blames, shooting daggers with her eyes at them.

"We need a way to track Windighoul," Clemont murmurs, tinkling with a gadget. Ash scratched his head, thinking.

"If only we could have slipped a computer chip onto Windighoul while we were here, I could've designed some kind of gadget to track where he would be going," Clemont stressed. Serena patted his back reassuringly. "Don't worry, we'll find another way!" she encouraged. Bonnie's eyes widened. 

 "I-I don't think we need to," she whispers. A screen opens on Serena's Rotom Phone. It shows Diantha!

 "Greetings, people of Kalos. There is currently a pokemon on the move, and we've confirmed it's currently headed towards the sundial at Anistar City," she reports. The screen turns dark. Serena closes her phone.

 "Well, now we know where Windighoul is. Let's go!" she exclaims and sends out the fully revived Emma and Meowstic. Ash sends out Noivern and hops on. Wolvite spreads his wings and Adri hops onto the legendary's back. Emma and Meowstic lift themself using Psychic, then lift Serena, Clemont and Bonnie. They start towards the sundial.

"It's coming this way!" Clemont yells, pointing at Windighoul.

The purple-winged beast was roaring at the citizens, scaring away everyone except for the group

The purple-winged beast was roaring at the citizens, scaring away everyone except for the group. He headed towards the sundial and charged up a giant Ghast Force. Y/N popped out of her Ultraball, flying in the air.

 "Oh no! If Windighoul Ghast Forces the sundial, it'll be doomed!" she exclaimed worriedly. 

Wolvite's eyes narrowed. "We're going to have to hit it with all our force, and the explosion should be enough to bring out Arceus or Mew, and they'll escort Windighoul back to wherever they escort him." Everybody nodded, understanding. They landed on the ground in front of Windighoul and the sundial.

 Everyone sent out all their pokemon. Pikachu was charging up a super-powerful Thunderbolt, Noivern was charging up Boomburst, Hawlucha charged up Flying Press, Talonflame charged up Brave Bird, Braixen charged up Flamethrower, Pancham charged up Dark Pulse, Meowstic charged up Psychic, Y/N charged up Sky Attack, Frost charged up Ice Beam, Luxray charged up Wild Charge, Chespin charged up Pin Missile, Bunnelby charged up Mud Shot, Dedenne charged up Nuzzle, Adri charged up Dark Pulse, and Wolvite charged up Skyblast. Emma tried using Psychic but a blue glow surrounded her and when she emerged, a beautiful Gardevoir stood in her place. But this was no time for celebrating. Emma charged up Moonblast.

"ON THREE!" Everyone yelled. "One... Two... THREE!" a rainbow-coloured beam shot towards Windighoul, and it hit Windighoul square in the chest. A bright pink cat-like figure floated down from the cloud and zapped Windighoul away. MEW?! Before anyone else noticed it, Mew floated up and away.

 "Great job!" Serena joyfully thanked her pokemon as the other trainers did with their pokemon.

 "It was really great! Don't you agree, Wolvite?" Bonnie asked, looking in the legendary's direction. To her shock, the sky-type was nowhere to be seen.

 "He must have gone with Mew," Clemont theorized, fixing his glasses while returning his pokemon. Ash did the same, except leaving out Pikachu. Serena returned Braixen, Pancham, Meowstic and Frost, leaving out Y/N and Emma. Dedenne leaped into Bonnie's arms and she hugged the tiny electric-type tightly. 

 "Great job, Dedenne!" the young blonde complimented. 

 "I'm so proud that you evolved, Emma!" Y/N complimented, admiring the former Kirlia's shiny dress.

 "Thanks, Y/N!" Kirlia thanked. "I now know Moonblast!" she picked Y/N up in her Eevee form and spun her around.

 "You can mega-evolve, right, Emma?" Serena asked. Emma nodded.

 "I think so," she confirmed. She shook her arms. "I feel strange as a Gardevoir. Sort of like I'm too tall." Serena chuckled. "Maybe that's just a side-effect."

Adri high-fived Y/N and they grinned. "Windighoul is gone for good," Y/N happily said. Adri nodded.

 "Hey, Y/N," he said seriously. Y/N tilted her head, confused. "Yes?" Adri nodded at her Pokemon Bracelet.

 "What's that?" Y/N grinned. Serena crouched down to Y/N's height.

 "It's a Pokemon Bracelet. It symbolizes the bond between trainer and pokemon," Serena explained, picking Y/N up and stroking her head.

* sniff sniff * Awww...

Serena: What's wrong?

Nothing. I just love happy endings.

Adri: You overreact too much.

I DO NOT! Okay, back to the movie.

------------------------------------------------

"Let's get back on our journey, 'k?" Ash suggested, Pikachu hopping on his shoulder. Serena nodded.

"Yeah, good idea." Serena returned Emma and sent out Frost, and the group started back on their journey.

Okay, my first pokemon movie is done! Thank you for sticking with me through this movie, I appreciate it!

If you're confused why Serena isn't acting like she is before the movie, that's because the movie is just a separate part of the series, so she isn't mad. But the next book will be back in the episode, and it'll be normal again.

Bye Cosmic Fam(If you've followed me, ofc)!!! If not, bye everyone!

- Cosmic / Mew