Wolvite and the Cave of Mysteries - Movie (Pt. Two)

"Stay quiet, everyone," Ash instructed, as the group sneaked down the white hallway. 

 "I think we've found something," Y/N whispered as a strong green glow was emitted from a room. The group tip-toed inside and was shocked at the sight.

 The group tip-toed inside and was shocked at the sight

"No way..." Serena murmured. "They actually managed to change Rapidash to a Ghost and Dark Type?" Y/N nodded. "Seems like it." The Rapidash struggled in the restraints as Team Genetics fixed one more thing about the Rapidash, and then set it free. 

 "We'll call the Ghostpidash," Shaye decided, stroking Ghostpidash's mane, who neighed. He smirked.

 "You also got the Ghostpidash to be mind-controlled, right?" he confirmed suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at the grunts. They quickly bowed. "Yes, sir," they replied in unison. Shaye gracefully mounted the former Rapidash.

 "We'll be off now," Shaye snarled and left. The workers quickly replaced the restraints with a Snorlax and set to work on 'Project Growth'.

 "What are they doing with that Snorlax?" Bonnie whispered, shocked. Clemont squinted.

 "It seems as they are trying to manipulate its growth so it grows to a giant size," Wolvite bitterly responded from out of nowhere, causing Clemont to jump in shock and drop the gadget, breaking it. Team Genetic saw the group and glared at them.

 "WE HAVE A BREAK-IN!" A grunt yelled through a walkie-talkie. All of a sudden, about twenty more grunts surrounded them. Multiple Pokeballs were thrown in the air, and out came multiple Greninjas, Delphoxes and Chesnaughts. Except the pokemon didn't look normal. The Greninjas were surrounded by a light coat of water, different from Ash Greninja's. They were a very light coat but made the Greninja shinier. The Delphoxes seemed to radiate fire. Chesnaughts were bigger and looked stronger. There were now about twenty-four grunts surrounding them, eight with Greninja, eight with Delphox, and eight with Chesnaught.

 "Must be the experiments," murmured Pikachu. The group sent out all of their pokemon. Sixteen pokemon to twenty-four. They were devastatingly overnumbered. Things became worst when Shaye walked in and let out his Ghostpidash. He also snapped his fingers and a horrifying pokemon flew into view.

 He also snapped his fingers and a horrifying pokemon flew into view

"Windighoul," Wolvite bitterly murmured. 

 "What type is Windighoul?!" Serena nervously asked, eyeing the snarling legendary.

 "Spirit type," Wolvite answered, glaring at the pokemon. Y/N groaned. "Great. Another type we've never heard of." 

Talonflame fake-cheered. "Hooray, how amazing," he muttered.

"Alright, we've managed to defeat Team Genetic's grunts' pokemon, but the Ghostpidash and Windighoul are still not giving up," Y/N informed with gritted teeth. She narrowly dodged a Dark Pulse the Ghostpidash was sending and shot multiple Air Slashes back.

Windighoul opened his mouth and shot out a ghastly breath of purple, which shot towards the group, they dodged, but Hawlucha accidentally took the blow full on, knocking him out. Ash desperately returned him. "Take a good rest, Hawlucha." 

The battle kept on going. Shaye shouting orders and mind commands, and Y/N and her friends had to dodge the moves and send new ones. At the end of the battle, only Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Pikachu, Y/N, Luxray, Adri and Wolvite were standing. Oops. Luxray got hit head-on with a Shadow Claw from Ghostpidash, who weakly gave in and fainted. Pikachu sent a powerful Thunderbolt at Windighoul, who stumbled a bit but then sent the same ghastly purple beam at Pikachu, who fainted as well.

That beam seems to be his signature move, Y/N realized. I'll call it Ghast Pulse for now.

Y/N sent a Hurricane at Windighoul's way, who fortunately got caught in it and spiralled around and around. Adri could easily smash Windighoul into a wall with Psychic a few times, and it weakly stood up and sent a look at the two. If looks could kill, they would be murdered badly.

He roared and sent Ghast Pulse at Bonnie. Y/N glared at him and met it with a Sky Attack which she had been saving up. She cut through the Ghast Pulse and managed to hit Windighoul, who howled in pain. Bonnie hugged Y/N. "Thanks, N/N!" Y/N sent her a smile and went back to helping Wolvite and Adri. Like Windighoul, Wolvite seemed to have a signature move. 

 He seemed to harness the wind and sky's power and put it into a white and blue pulse, blasting it at Windighoul. Y/N decided to call it Skyblast. The two legendaries' strength was matched, and Y/N and Adri struggled to help Wolvite defeat the spirit-type legendary. 

Shaye pushed up his eyeglasses, smirking. "That's it. Windighoul, use Ghast Force!" Ohhhh... that's what it's called. Ghast Pulse is actually Ghast Force. Windighoul sent the ghostly beam pulse at Y/N, who tried desperately to use her most powerful Air Slash to block it. The two attacks collided and struggled for a while, but then Y/N's Air Slash broke and Ghast Force hit Y/N dead on. She collapsed on the floor, surviving on 1HP. Adri rushed towards her.

 "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Y/N nodded weakly. "Just make sure Windighoul does win..." she whispers, fainting.

Wait wait wait. Y/N, let's try that again. You're overreacting.

Y/N: I think that was perfectly fine -.-

Too bad, NOW! TAKE... TWO!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Y/N nodded weakly. "I'll be fine," she mumbled. Serena took that opportunity to return Y/N, not wanting her to be hurt more by the effects of Ghast Force.

Adri helped use a Dark Pulse on Windighoul, who winced and used Ghast Force back. Wolvite met it with Skyblast, and it repelled the Ghast Force, and the two attacks cancelled out. Adri left Wolvite and Windighoul to battle, while he snuck behind Shaye and used Psychic to lift him up and smash him against the floor several times. Shaye howled in pain and slumped on the floor, unconscious. Windighoul flew off into the forest. Fear dawned into Ash's eyes once he realized something. Now that Shaye was unconscious, the mind link was off.

Windighoul was loose in the Kalos region.

Welp. Almost done? One last chapter. Maybe two more chapters. I'm trying to imagine how long a movie would be, and I think like three to four normal episodes, which are like 20 minutes. See you in Wolvite and the Cave of Mysteries - Movie (Pt. Three)!

-Cosmic / Mew