Alola, maybe?

Y/N awoke to see everyone except Serena sleeping. She shifted into an Umbreon discreetly and sniffed the ground, trying to find any sign of Serena.

 She shifted into an Umbreon discreetly and sniffed the ground, trying to find any sign of Serena

Y/N sighed in disappointment. Being midnight did not help a lot, so she quietly lit up her rings, heading in Serena's direction.

 "Serena!" Y/N exclaims. Serena glanced at her sadly from beside the river. She was skipping a few stones, watching as they bounced across the river.

 "What are you doing here, Y/N?" she asked. Y/N turned back into an Eevee and nudged her hand.

 "It's okay, Serena. We shouldn't give up," she tried encouraging again. Serena sighed and crouched down.

 "Thanks, Y/N. Sorry for yelling at you," she apologized, picking up the Eevee. Y/N smiled.

 "It's alright, let's go on a walk, how about that?" she suggested, smiling. Serena chuckled.

 "Okay, let's go," she agreed. The two friends walked in comfortable silence in the forest, occasionally meeting a pokemon and watching it bound off in the dark forest.

 "Should we go back now?" Serena asked after they had wandered for a while. Y/N nodded.

 "But the problem is, which way is back?" she stressed, looking around. The rings on Y/N's Umbreon form helped with the darkness, but it was still impossible to tell where they were.

 "Do you have any of your pokemon with you?" Y/N suggested, thinking they could be more comfortable with more people. Unfortunately, Serena shook her head.

 "No, I don't. They're all back at camp," she sadly replied, checking her Rotom Phone. It had no power. Y/N shifted into Flyeon form and flew high up, hoping to catch sight of the camp. She spotted it far away. 

 "Wow, we must have wandered very long," she murmured. She began flying towards it, Serena close behind her.

"You're back!" Bonnie realizes as she rubs her eyes. Serena stirs from her sleeping bag. They had gotten back pretty late but still managed to get some sleep. Y/N was curled up in Espeon form beside her, resting contently on the soft floor of their tent.

 "Yeah," Serena replied, rubbing her eyes. "I have an idea! After the Master Class, why don't we visit some different regions?" she asks, tapping her chin. Y/N bounces up and down, fully awake.

 "Good idea! We could go to Alola, I heard it's very tropical there!" she replies. Serena nods.

 "So it's decided! Let's go to Alola, Frost will probably be glad to see her home," she assumes. The Alolan Ninetales cries her name in agreement. Serena and Bonnie decided to change into their everyday clothes, Serena decided to change into something more... Alola-ish.

(S e r e n a  w i l l  m a g i c a l l y  h a v e  l o n g  h a i r) (Pls don't kill me)

Ash and the others emerged from their tents.

 "Hey, Serena!" Ash grinned. "Where should we go today?" Serena smiled.

 "We were having a conversation, should we go to Alola?" she asked, tapping her chin. Ash nodded enthusiastically.

 "Yeah! Good idea, it'll be a great challenge to see the pokemon trainers! I wanna battle them!" he enthused. 

Serena chuckled. "Well, let's go! I'll book a flight, and we'll have to be there soon, 'kay?" Everyone nodded. Ash hopped on Noivern, Serena let Emma, who was now a majestic Gardevoir, and Meowstic out, and they used Psychic. Off to Alola!!!

This chapter is... relatively short. Oh well. Btw. Aureliashipping isn't going to happen in this story... sorry, everyone. Please don't kill me. This story happens in Kalos mostly, and I like Serena, not overly like Serena, but just stick with me. If you're wondering, Lillie won't be 'bratty' or anything, I'm just going to stay away from Aureliashipping. She'll act normal and Ash will not have any romantic feelings for Lillie. Bear with me. I'm not an Aureliashipping hater, and I'm not a die-hard Amourshipper. I'm just following my storyline. Dun kill meh;-;

- Cosmic / Mew

P.S. I will avoid some of what happens in Sun and Moon, I'll make Lillie okay to touch pokemon, but Nihilego will exist and Gladion has Silvally. Gee this is difficult. I'll make it work. I won't include too many Ultra Beasts, but there will be some.

Hey, comment down below: What's your favourite Ultra Beast?

P.P.S. (Yes, I'll be done soon) Do you want them to visit Galar? I'm genuinely curious. Since we're travelling with our Kalos group, I don't want them to only stay in Kalos. Name your favourite region other than Kalos and Alola, and I'll think about it.

NOW I'm done with my rant. Mewtwo, you can stop recording, Mew, you can stop supervising Mewtwo, Arceus, you can go sleep, legendaries and mythicals, go do whatever you're doing, Ultra Beasts, get warmed up because you're going to appear very very soon.

Mewtwo you may now stop recor-

(Mewtwo has dropped the camera right away and I didn't get to finish.)

- Cosmic / Mew