Hmm... I don't know what to call this chapter .-.

"Tickets, please," a man in front of the boat requested. Serena handed them four tickets and the man checked them. "You may aboard," he confirmed. Y/N cheered and ran up the plank.

 "Wait for me, N/N!" Serena grinned, running up along with her. Everyone went aboard the cruise.

 "When will it start?" Y/N asked. Serena checked her watch. "Fifteen minutes," she confirmed. Y/N turned into a Vaporeon and dove into the water.

 "Luckyyyyy..." Bonnie pouted, fanning herself with her hand. Y/N giggled and swished her blue tail.

 "I heard there's a pool on this cruise!" Clemont said, pointing to the guide. Bonnie had stars in her eyes.

 "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LET'S GO!" she cheers, already running in the direction of the pool. Y/N turns back into Eevee and hops onto Serena's shoulder. They walk towards the pool.

 "Geronimo!" Y/N cheers as she jumps into the pool as a Vaporeon. Bonnie gasped.

 "So pretty!" she squealed, jumping inside as well. Serena, Ash and Clemont sit down and put only their legs in the water, dangling above the edge. Bonnie sneaks behind Serena and pushes her in. 

 "Ahh!!!" Serena yells, shocked. When she finally resurfaces, she bursts out laughing. Everyone starts chuckling.

 "Let's swim!" Y/N cheered, doing a perfect dive into the pool. Serena dives in with Y/N and finds Y/N disappeared.

 "Where's N/N?" Serena asked, worriedly, bursting out of the water to breathe. Bonnie giggled.

 "She must have turned into water molecules!" she explained. Right on cue, Y/N bursts out of the water and pounces on Serena. She falls back into the water, laughing. Serena shakes her head teasingly.

 "Really, N/N?" she pretends to scold. Y/N gives her puppy-eyes, and Serena has no choice but to forgive her. 

 "Forgive this sudden note, but the ship has been delayed. It will leave in three hours, so take this time to do something else and check out our beautiful city." A loudspeaker blared. Everyone sighed, and Bonnie pouted. "Aww..." Y/N sighed. "I hope we can get back onto the ship...." Serena patted her head.

 "Don't worry, we definitely will," she promised. The quartet, Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, along with their pokemon, got off the ship and walked to a row of shops close to the ship. By this time, Y/N had already turned into a Glaceon and used a light Blizzard on everyone, making sure they weren't extremely hot.

 "So pretty!" Bonnie gushed at the dresses on display. Ash and Clemont sweatdropped.

 "Oooooooooohhh... look! A technology shop! See ya later!" Clemont bid farewell and bounced off. It was Ash's turn to double-sweatdrop.

 "Let's go to a Pokemon Accessories shop!" Serena decided. Y/N transformed into an Eevee.

 "Let's go!" she cheered. Everyone made their way to the shop.

 "Aw... Pikachu, you look so cute!" Ash cried, not believing that was his Pikachu. Pikachu folded his arms and pouted. Serena giggled.

 "Here, I'll take a picture so we don't forget," she suggested, pulling out her Rotom Phone. Click! The image was taken. Serena presented it to everyone.

 Serena presented it to everyone

"He's a Charizard now." Ash decided. "Pikachu, use Flamethrower!" Pikachu glared at Ash when he doubled over laughing.

 "My turn!" Bonnie gleefully cried, rushing Dedenne inside. A couple of minutes later, she came back outside, hiding Dedenne behind her back.

 "Presenting... Pumpkin Dedenne!" she shouted, revealing Dedenne.

"Wow, Bonnie!" Serena admires the young blonde's work

"Wow, Bonnie!" Serena admires the young blonde's work. "It looks really pretty!" she gives Bonnie all the credit. Y/N jumps up and down.

 "May I go next?" she asks. Serena grins and picks her up. "Let's go!" she cried, rushing into the dressing room.

 "Ta-da!" Serena presents, showing off the new Y/N.

Bonnie's eyes turn into stars. "She is so cuuuuuuuuuute!" she cried, picking Y/N up and spinning her around. Y/N wags her tail when she's put onto the ground.

 "This is the best," Y/N decides happily. Everyone nods. Ding ding ding! An alarm on Serena's Rotom Phone goes off.

 "Time to get onto the ship!" she announces, speeding on. Everyone rushes along with her.

Alright, this is a short one, I know, but this was really fun to write .-. See you all in the next chapter! Sneak peek:

 "Hang on, Y/N!" Serena cries, grasping the Eevee's furry hand. Y/N is just a few inches from the ocean.

 "I'm gonna slip!" she cries.

Bad, I know, but don't worry, I'll make it a bit more interesting. 787 words... not my best.