Rounding Up Some Floating Jellyfish!

"Uh, Rotom Phone, who's Nihilego?" Serena asked, looking at her pink Rotom Phone. Rotom glared at it. "I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU!" he yelled annoyingly.

 Rotom was about to begin when Serena glared at it. "I was asking Rotom Phone, thanks. Perhaps you should learn how to wait your turn." Rotom glanced, scared, at Serena.

 "Now, Rotom Phone, who's Nihilego?" Serena asked, once again.

 "It appeared in this world from an Ultra Wormhole. Nihilego appears to be a parasite that lives by feeding on people and Pokémon," replied her phone. Serena nodded.

 "Okay, got it," she confirmed. "But what's it doing in Alola?" Lillie raised her hand to answer her question.

 "Ultra Beasts travel through wormholes that lead to Alola," she explained, hugging Snowy tight. Y/N could tell that Lillie obviously had a bad past with Nihilegos, and Serena didn't push it any further.

 "Well, let's go to Headquarters!" Professor Kukui shouted, pulling up the board and pressing his hand against a giant button. Something clicked, and an elevator-shaped thing opened up and the Alola students and Pokemon stepped inside. Y/N cautiously stepped onto the platform in the middle, where the pokemon were.

 "Uh, where are we going?" she whispered to Frost. Frost shrugged.

 "I dunno, maybe an underground lab," she suggested as the doors shut and all of the people changed into a jumpsuit kind of outfit, and necklaces appeared around the Pokemon's necks.

 The door opened to reveal another room, a computer room with a giant circle in the middle. A Clefable went forwards to greet them, and another screen opened up to project a blonde boy, Mohn, and Lusamine.

 "Ultra Guardians! We need your help!" the blonde boy exclaimed, putting his hands on the desk in front of him. 

 Lillie rushed forward. "Gladion, what's wrong?" she cried, shaking. 

I wonder what's with Lillie and Nihilego, Y/N wondered, looking at the blonde girl.

"Nihilego are loose on Melemele Island. As you know, they're parasites, and we're trying to stop all access to Ultra Wormholes so they can't return. The good thing is, Nihilego don't travel across water, so round up all of the Nihilegos on Melemele Island, and you'll be fine," Lusamine reported with two other women behind her, one with grey hair and one with purple hair. 

"Ultroger!" responded the Alola students, making a gesture with their arms. 

Serena realized that Ash, Clemont, Bonnie and herself were wearing something similar to the Alola student's outfits, except her's was pink, Ash's was blue, Clemont's was yellow, and Bonnie's was orange. 

The quartet followed the Alolians-

-----------------------------------------------------

Wait wait wait- that didn't sound right-

Serena: Let's try that again?

Good idea. TAKE TWO!

-----------------------------------------------------

The quartet followed the Alola originates to a circular room with fly pokemon, specifically Ash's Noivern, Y/N as Espeon with Adri, a Magnezone, A Togekiss, Altaria, Dragonair, Flygon, Kiawe's Charizard and a Metang. 

Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe and Sophocles wasted no time hopping on Altaria, Dragonair, Flygon, Charizard, and Metang.

Serena and the others stood there in confusion for a while, before understanding to use them as ride pokemon.

Ash hopped onto Noivern, Y/N and Adri used Psychic to lift Serena in the air, Clemont balanced on Magnezone, and Bonnie snuggled into Togekiss's wings.

Everybody flew upwards and out of a waterfall, scouting the area for any floating jellyfish(What? Nihilego is basically a floating jellyfish!). They were armed with at least seven purple Pokeballs each, which according to Lusamine, was called 'Beast Balls'.

"Let's split up, we'll cover more ground that way," Y/N yelled through the wind whipping through her fur. Lana nodded.

 "Let's meet back here after you catch ten Nihilego each, 'kay?" she confirmed, pulling out a Beast Ball. The Ultra Guardians nodded in agreement and split up.

 "Where to, Y/N?" Serena asked, looking around. Y/N pointed close to the Pokemon School.

 "I don't think we have an option," Adri responded, looking down. Nihilego flew around like a swarm of Beedrill, curiously exploring the school. Serena clenched her fist.

 "We're going to have to try and round them up," she decided, sending out Meowstic, who hovered in midair.

 "Alright, y'all can use Psychic, right?" Serena confirmed, looking seriously at each of them while Y/N and Adri floated gently down, Serena followed. The three nodded.

 "Okay, we're going to round them up. There are about twelve here, each of you rounds up three?" Serena suggests, her eyes darting from one Nihilego to the next. The three nodded, confirming. Serena nodded back and she pulled out three Beast Balls.

 "I'll catch three," she answered to their confused looks. They understood this and eyes glowing blue, flew towards the school and used Psychic to round up the ultra beasts.

 "Those are all," Y/N declared, struggling to keep her three Nihilego inside the Psychic. Serena wiped her brow which was glistening with sweat.

 "Yup," she agreed, holding out three Beast Balls. Proceeding to catch the Nihilego and return Meowstic, Serena, Y/N and Adri returned to the others.

 "Great job, Ultra Guardians," Lusamine complimented. The Ultra Guardians' did their signature movement. "Ultroger, Lusamine!"

Mohn chuckled. "You should probably get back to the Pokemon School to continue your lesson," he pointed out. Everyone nodded and they dispersed out of the lab-like room, back to the school. 

 "One more thing!" Lusamine called to the group. They turned around to look at her in confusion. She smiled. "Great job, everyone!" Everyone's face split into a grin, high-fiving each other.

So uh... the group has gone on an Ultra Guardian adventure now! Where should they visit next? Galar, maybe? Should they go back to Kanto to meet Gary? Will they meet someone new, like Leon or Raihan? Your decision! I hope to hear from you soon! :D

Bye!

- Cosmic / Mew