Time as a Sylveon

"Hey, Serena?" Y/N called sweetly in her Sylveon form. Serena looked up at her. "Yeah, Y/N?" she asked, smiling.

"Braixen, Pancham, Emma, Meowstic and I are only five pokemon, do you want a full team?" Y/N asked, grooming a ribbon. Serena shrugged.

 "Yeah, maybe. What should I get, though?" she asked, thoughtful. Y/N thought for a moment.

 "What about a-" before Y/N could finish that sentence, a small groan came from a nearby bush. Serena and Y/N stood up cautiously before going over to the bush, discovering it was an Alolan Ninetales! Serena gasped in shock when she realized its leg was hurt. She carefully picked the Alolan Ninetales up and hurried to the Pokemon Centre.

 "What happened?!" Nurse Joy cried, shocked. Serena shook her head worriedly.

 "I don't know, but she needs help!" she pleaded. Nurse Joy nodded, understanding, rushing the injured Ninetales to a room.

 "You may come in now," Nurse Joy informed them after about thirty minutes. Serena and Y/N rushed inside, worried. The Alolan Ninetales looked better now, it's leg was just bandaged up. The Ninetales nipped Serena's hand softly. Serena stroked its soft head.

 "Well, you're all better now. Why are you here? Don't you originate in Alola?" Serena asked, confused. The Alolan Ninetales started speaking, and Y/N translated.

 "I come from Alola, but my trainer abandoned me here to die," Y/N translated. The Alolan Ninetales nodded, confirming what Y/N said was true. Serena gasped in shock.

 "That's terrible!" she decided. The Alolan Ninetales nodded. Serena took out her Pokedex, then she remembered it was from another region.

 "Possessing a calm demeanour, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales," the Alolan Pokedex Nurse Joy had let her borrow beeped. Serena smiled.

 "I know you might not trust people now, but I want you to know that there are some good people and they care about you, okay?" she asked. The Alolan Ninetales nodded and rubbed the side of her head with Serena's hand. Serena waved to Ninetales as she and Y/N walked away.

 "We hope to see you again, Ninetales!" they both called. Just as Serena was about to leave, The Ninetales rushed forward and tapped a Pokeball that fell off Serena's bag, getting sucked inside. It went with the classical, 1... 2... 3... Ding! 

 "I just caught... an Alolan Ninetales!" Serena cheered, shocked. She picked up the Pokeball happily and she and Y/N ran back to meet up with Ash, Bonnie, Clemont and Y/N.