Entering a baking contest!

"Mmm..." Y/N patted her stomach. "That was really good!" Serena nodded.

 "Yeah! But wait till you see the Pokepuffs I made!" she adds. Y/N's ears perk up. 

"Poke...puffs?" she questioned. "Are they sweet?" Pikachu nods frantically.

 "They're SO sweet!" he exaggerates. Y/N nods happily.

 "Can I have one?" she asks Serena. Serena smiles at her.  "Sure!" 

 "Here you g- oh no, not again, Chespin!" Serena opened a box, but all that was there were a few crumbs. Everyone looked at Chespin, who was trying to cover his mouth that was obviously full of Pokepuffs.

 "WHY YOU!" Y/N shouted, using Swift on Chespin. Chespin hit the ground with a thud. Serena picked up Y/N.

 "Calm down, I can make more!" she smiled. Serena, Y/N and Bonnie walked to the kitchen.

 "And.... done!" Serena wiped her hands on a towel.

 "When are the Pokepuffs done?" Y/N asked, wagging her tail.

 "Forty-five minutes," Bonnie answered, checking the oven. Y/N pouts.

 "Why does it take so long?" she asked. Serena picked up Y/N.

 "Because they need time to bake," she explains. "In the meantime, want to train together?" Y/N nods excitedly. They hear a voice behind them.

 "Battle? Alright, you're on!" Ash pumped his fist up in the air.

 "To the battlefield we go, then!" Serena decides, already heading there.

 "Three-on-three?" Ash asks, already taking out a Pokeball. Serena nods confidently. She bends down to Y/N. "N/N, stay in the Ultra ball until it's time for you to battle, okay?" she asks. Y/N nods and disappears inside the Ultra ball. Ash turns the back of his cap forwards.

 "I'm getting hyped already!" he cheers and Pikachu facepalms.

"Alright!!!" Ash shouts as he takes out Braixen. Serena has one Pokemon left, and Ash has two. Serena throws the Ultra ball up in the air.

 "N/N, it's up to you!" she shouts, and Y/N appears and sounds her battle cry. "Eevuuuuuuuuuuui!!

"Alright Talonflame, use Flame Charge!" Ash orders, not wasting a second. Serena quickly counters. "N/N, turn into Vaporeon and stop Talonflame using Liquidation!" Talonflame shakes its head, taking a lot of damage from the super-effective move.

 "N/N, turn into Vaporeon and stop Talonflame using Liquidation!" Talonflame shakes its head, taking a lot of damage from the super-effective move

 "Talonflame! Use Aerial Ace!" Talonflame swoops down once again, hitting Y/N.

 "Don't let it get to you! Use Hydro Pump!" Hydro Pump takes out Talonflame, which is returned. Ash turns to Pikachu.