Time as a Vaporeon

"Wake up, Serena!" Y/N called, shaking her trainer's arm. Serena stirred.

 "What time is it?" she asked, yawning. Y/N took a glance at the clock. "Eight am," she answered. Serena bolted awake. "WE HAVE TO GET MOVING TO THE MASTER CLASS!" she said, shocking the poor Vaporeon. Serena calmed down and smiled. "Let's go," she decided. Y/N walked outside to see Ash and Bonnie sulking beside the river. She trotted over to them. 

 "What's wrong, guys?" she asked, confusion written on her face. Bonnie shrugged.

 "I just miss Squishy..." she mumbled. Ash nodded. "I miss Greninja," he sighed. Y/N recognized both of them as Zygarde and Ash's special Greninja, respectively. 

 "We can go find them after the Master Class," came Serena's voice from behind them. Y/N jumped into her arms. "Hi Serena!!!" she cheerfully yelled. Serena chuckled.

 "Let's get moving!" Clemont called, having already packed up the bags. Everyone agrees and they set on the trail to Anistar City. 

 "So Serena, should I go with Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, or Flyeon?" Y/N asks, thinking about the Master Class. Serena studies Y/N.

 "Braixen is a fire type, so no Flareon, Pancham knows dark type moves, so no Umbreon, maybe Flyeon?" she suggests, wanting the performance to be very unique. Y/N nods.

 "Good idea. I haven't been in Flyeon form for a long time now," she notices. Ash interrupts their little conversation by pointing up ahead. "Look, guys! I see Anistar City in the distance!" Bonnie jumps up and down.

 "I'm excited!" she cheers. Clemont frowns as he looks at his Rotom Phone.

 "Guys..." he mumbled. Everyone looks at him. "There's a legendary pokemon that's going to appear soon, but it's very dangerous and we should-" he was cut off by a loud roar. Everybody spun around to see... Giratina, rising from a lake that swirled with purple dust.

 "GIRATINA?!" Ash yelled, shocked. He had met Giratina while he was travelling with Dawn and Brock, so this wasn't much of a surprise, but still, what was Giratina doing in Kalos?! Everybody was even more shocked when Giratina used telepathy to speak.

 "I have come to seek for something," he roars. Confusion and fear are evident on everybody's face.

 "You. Come with me," he mutters, pointing at Ash. Ash nervously walks towards Giratina and they both get drifted into a portal. About five minutes later, Ash comes out, without Giratina.

 "What was that all about?" Y/N wonders, confused. Ash shrugs. "He just talked to me about something about Dialga and Palkia fighting and him needing someone to talk to," he snorts a little, and a Pokeball on Ash's belt shakes a bit, unnoticed by anyone.

 "Well okay," Clemont decides, and they continue their journey.

Huh... Giratina seems to be talking about something else... and what about that Pokeball? What's going on here... Something doesn't seem right...

-sunsetmew223/Sunset/Mew