Y/N has a new form?!

"Let's go!!!" Serena cheers, as they all board the ship. It honks once, twice, three times and starts floating calmly in the water.

 "This is so relaxing," Y/N says, dipping her paw into the water then quickly putting it back when she almost fell in. Serena chuckled and picked Y/N up.

 "Let's go explore what else is on the ship!" Clemont suggested. Ash pumped his fist up in the air.

 "Yeah! We can go see if there's a battleground!" he shouted. Bonnie shook her head.

 "I doubt there's going to be a place for a battle," she mutters, sweatdropping.

Bonnie's face looked shocked. "There's a battlefield in a luxury cruise?!" she gasped. Clemont fixed his glasses. 

 "Fascinating!" he murmured. "This cruise really has everything!" Ash rushed over to a random boy. "Hey you!" he shouted, pointing to him. The boy looked, confused at him. "I wanna have a battle!" Ash grinned. The boy smiled. "You're on!" When both boys were positioned on their respective spots on the battlefield, Clemont stood on the side and acted as the referee.

 "This is a one-on-one match between Ash Ketchum from pallet town and... uh..." Clemont sweatdropped when he realized he didn't know the boy's name.

 "I'm Felix. Felix Hart from Melemele Island in Alola." he introduced. Clemont nodded.

 "This is a one-on-one match between Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and Felix Hart from Melemele island! Battle, begin!" Ash was quick to choose a pokemon.

 "Pikachu, I choose you!" he cheered, and Pikachu jumped onto the battlefield, eager for battle. 

 "Chesnaught, time to battle!" Felix throws a Pokeball and the Spiny Armor Pokemon roars.

 "Pikachu, use Quick Attack!" Ash orders and Pikachu starts zooming as fast as lightning towards Chesnaught.

 "Chesnaught, counter with Pin Missile!" Felix is quick with a response. Pikachu manages to dodge all of the Pin Missiles but one scrapes the edge of Pikachu's body, making it wince. Still, Pikachu can crash into the Chesnaught, making it stumble in pain.

 "Now, Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash took this opportunity to surprise Felix. The small Electric Mouse pokemon charges up with energy and releases a giant wave of electricity towards Chesnaught. The force was so powerful, the wind pushed Y/N back and she hung over the edge of the ship. Serena's eyes widened. "N/N!!" she cried. Both Ash and Felix stopped their battles by returning their pokemon and rushing over to Y/N, who grasped Serena's hand desperately. 

"Hang on, Y/N!" Serena cries, grasping the Eevee's furry hand. Y/N is just a few inches from the ocean.

"I'm gonna slip!" she cries. Bonnie's eyes are tearful.

 "Turn into a Vaporeon and splashdown!" Pikachu suggests (Only you and the pokemon can understand him, to everyone else it sounds like Pika pika!). Y/N nods and slips from Serena's grip, turning into a Vaporeon just in time. Everyone sighs in relief. But, another worry sprouts in Clemont's mind.

 "Y/N can't get onto the ship again! It's too high! She can't swim all the way across the cruise!" he gasped worriedly. Felix shook his head.

 "Do you have any fly pokemon to help us?" Felix asked Ash. Ash was about to pull out Noivern's Pokeball when Y/N transformed into an entirely new pokemon; Flyeon.

 Ash was about to pull out Noivern's Pokeball when Y/N transformed into an entirely new pokemon; Flyeon