Where To Next?

I was just inspired the other day- So now, in every book, I'll add a quote!
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." — Albert Einstein
See you guys!

"We're back in Kalos!" Bonnie squealed and Jelly, her new Nihilego, gaped at the awesome view.

 "It feels good to be home!" Clemont agrees, and Chespin pops out of his Pokeball, cheering in agreement.

Serena checked her Rotom Phone. "It looks like Professor Sycamore called us to see something," she reports, turning her phone off. Y/N tilts her head.

 "Wonder what it could be," she murmurs, currently in Flareon form, as it was currently Autumn and quite chilly.

 "Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Y/N! Good to see you again! Adri! Heard a lot of things about you! Nice to meet you!" Professor Sycamore cheerfully greeted.

Bonnie waved enthusiastically. "Hey, Professor! What was it you wanted to show us again," she asked, petting Jelly.

 Professor Sycamore peered at the Nihilego curiously. "I'll tell you later, but first, is this one of those Alola 'Ultra Beasts'?" he asked, inspecting Jelly.

"Yup!" Bonnie confirmed. "It sure it! Its name is Jelly!"

Professor Sycamore grinned. "Nice name, Bonnie! Anyways, I wanted to show y'all this!" he presented to them a box. Clemont peered at it, confused.

Professor Sycamore opened it, revealing a necklace and an Eevee collar.

Both the necklace and the Eevee collar had this charm.

 "I call this the DHC," Sycamore explained. "If you clasp the charm, you can communicate to each other," he explained, giving one to Serena and one to Y/N.

Serena slipped it around her neck, helping Y/N with her's.

"Does it work?" Ash asked, looking at Y/N's DHC. (Before you tell me it means something else, in this book, I just came up with it because it literally is a Diamond Heart Communicator. Please don't hate this name.)

Serena decided to test it out, walking to the battlefield, then clasping the DHC, waiting till it lit up.

 "Hi, Y/N. Can you hear me?" she whispered. She could hear Y/N's soft whispering. "Eon," the Flareon replied. Serena returned to the room the others were in.

  "It works, but I can't understand Y/N," she reports.

Professor Sycamore scratches his chin. "I'll make some adjustments to it, but for now, you can wear it. I can access it through the technology I used to create it."

The group nodded.

 "Alola is finished exploring, what next?" Ash asked, tapping his chin thoughtfully. Bonnie and Jelly had identical grins.

 "Kanto, Kanto, Kanto!" Bonnie chants. "I can't wait to meet Ash's mom!"

"I'd like to see Kanto as well!" Serena remarked, playing catch with Y/N as an Eevee.

Clemont nodded. "And there are many electric-type pokemon there as well!" he remarks, raising his pointed finger.

 "That's true," Ash admits. He grins. "Well then, let's go!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, wait-

Wolvite: What is it now...

How do they get the money for these flights-

Zygarde: I dunno, Pokemon Logic.

Well... this doesn't make sense.

 Windighoul: Then time for Operation 'Switch the Plot'.

Mhm, TAKE TWO

------------------------------------------------------------

 "That's true," Ash admits. He grins. "I didn't want to tell you this, but Mom and Mr. Mime won two tickets to any region! And I have one right here!" he pulls out a silver ticket.

 Y/N frowns. "But... that's only one ticket. We need four to travel if Adri counts as Serena's pokemon."

 Ash sighs. "I suppose you're right. Well, how else would we get to Kanto?"

"We could hold off, but-" A phone call cut him off. "One second, guys, lemme take this call."

Ash came back with a gleeful expression. "What's up, Ash?" Clemont curiously asked, fixing his glasses.

 "Mom said that she just won four tickets to Johto, and we can take a train from Johto to Kanto!" he responded, looking like a little kid with candy.

"Wow! What a strange coincidence," Serena murmured, tapping her chin. Was that too good to be true?

Meanwhile, behind them, a trio of Team Rocket grunts was cackling in success.

 "This is perfect," Jessie mused.

 "They fell for the trap," James smirked, still in the voice-changer headset he used for calling Ash.

 "Meowth! That's right!" the talking-Meowth smiled a toothy grin.

Back to Ash and his friends, just arriving at the airport to go to Johto

"Well, ready, everyone?" Serena asks, cradling Y/N in her arms.

 "Mhm! I'm so excited!" Bonnie squealed.

 "Me too! Ready, Ash?" Clemont asked.

 "You betcha!" Ash almost screamed, attracting the attention of a few people.

 "I appreciate your enthusiasm, Mr. Ketchum, but the airport facility prefers calmness," A flight attendant sweatdropped, trying to be polite and to get her point at the same time.

 "Ah, right. Sorry, ma'am," Ash apologized, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

 "No worries," the woman replied with a flick of her hand.

 "WE'VE ARRIVED!" Bonnie shouted, taking in the fresh Johto air. Ash breathed it in deeply.

 "Just like when I came here," he mused, his signature grin visible on his face.

 "It's a different season here," Serena shivered as the rest of the group realized it was Winter.

 "Glaceon time!" Y/N squealed, turning into the Ice-type Eeveelution. Adri chuckled.

 "Pretty sure Espeon and Umbreon are native here," he pointed out, the people around them casting curious looks at the Glaceon.

 "Well, it's still awesome," Y/N said, snuggling in the blankets of snow. Serena wrapped a scarf around her neck.

 "Yeah, but we have about four hours to catch our train!" Clemont gasped, checking his watch. 

The friends laughed and ran towards the train, not missing a beat.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. Believe in yourself and remember that if you never try, your percentage of success is always 0%!

Arceus: Yeah, that's why after about 3023580235 tries, I still got my food.

YOU MEAN MY FOOD!

Arceus: Yeah, yeah. Whatever. * munches on sushi *

. . .

THAT WAS MY SUSHI COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A... * stops running * wait, never mind. THAT WAS MY SUSHI COME BACK HERE YOU FATHER OF A UNIVERSE

Arceus: * fleeing * You make that sound like it's a bad thing.