Time as a Glaceon

Y/N used a light Ice Shard on Braixen, who sighed in relaxation as the cold shard gently hit her back. It was one of those days where you could die from the intense heat. Serena rubbed a towel on the back of her neck.

 "After we survive this temperature, what do you want to do?" she asked while drinking an entire cup of water in a few gulps.

"Maybe we should go train Emma and Meowstic? They haven't done much training yet," Y/N suggested. Serena nodded.

 "Good idea," she agreed. Ash suddenly rushed in.

 "Clemont just found a really cold place. He said it's close by," he panted, obviously really excited to go there. 

"So, whaddaya think?" Clemont proudly presented a room that had snow softly falling from the sky. Y/N's eyes widened in excitement.

 "I think it looks amazing!" she praised, rolling around in the snow. Clemont grinned. "Thanks, Y/N!"

 "Now that the temperature's finally calmed down, I wanna battle some pokemon and get stronger!" Ash cheered enthusiastically. A couple walking nearby noticed Ash's idea and smiled.

 "There's a new Pokemon Festival that's happening just west from here! Maybe you should join!" the man suggested.

 "Young trainers like you are very curious, I have no doubt you all will be very excited to enter this festival," the woman joined in.

 "Spritz! Spritzee!" the Spritzee, probably their pokemon, cheered. Serena thanked the couple and Spritzee and they rushed towards the festival, Y/N sliding on the ice beside them. She had used Ice Beam on the ground and slid from it.

 The group arrived just in time for the festival, quickly signing up. A man wearing a grey suit, a red tie and a jolly smile stood in front, facing everyone.

 "Ladies and gentleman, it is my honour to announce to you our new Pokemon Festival that will occur every year!" he boomed. "Each year's festival will include trainers battling with only two pokemon, you cannot switch to others, though you can switch to either pokemon you have chosen. Here are the matchups!" he announced as a screen turned on and about a hundred cards shuffled and turned over, revealing the matchups.

 "I think I'm going to use N/N and Meowstic," Serena murmured, mostly to herself. Ash threw out a Pokeball. 

 "I'm going to use Pikachu and Noivern!" he decided. Clemont's glasses flashed white.

 "Luxray and Chespin, come on out! Bunnelby, you keep Bonnie company," he called. Bonnie jumped up and down.

 "This is exciting! I hope you win!" she called, walking up the stairs to the viewer's area.

 "This is the semifinal match between Serena Yvonne and Delan Admir. Please select your pokemon!" Mr. Davis, the referee called.

 "Alright, N/N! Time to shine!" Serena called, and Y/N appeared in a flash of blue light, landing on the floor gracefully.

 "Samurott! En garde!" Delan yelled, taking a Pokeball and throwing it up in the air. Samurott landed with a growl. Delan pushed his hair out of his face. "We'll take the first move, thank you very much!"

 "It's okay if we didn't win," Ash comforted. "We'll just try harder!" Serena smiled. 

 "You're right! I'll never give up!" she cheered, Y/N giving her a paw-five(high-five).