Time as an Espeon

The four Pokemon Trainers and Y/N were enjoying the calm breeze of Anistar City by the ocean when suddenly a voice came from behind her.

 "An Espeon, huh? Well It can't beat MY Garchomp," it teased, and Serena spun around to find a cocky trainer standing there with a Pokeball in hand.

 "You're on," Serena managed to grit between her teeth. She was furious. No one had the right to call Y/N weak!

 "This'll be a one-on-one battle between Jack Maybelle and Serena Yvonne. You may begin!" Clemont announced, lifting his arm. 

"Let's get this over with!" Jack screamed. "Garchomp, Dragon Claw!" Garchomp headed towards Y/N at lightning speed with his claws glowing green.

 "Quick, Y/N! What we practised! Dodge then use Psyshock!" Serena called, and Y/N gracefully manoeuvred over the Dragon Claw and then hit the Garchomp dead on with the Psyshock. Garchomp groaned in pain.

 "Ugh! Garchomp, don't give up! Use Crunch!" the boy smirked, knowing this would be a super-effective move. Serena gulped, but she kept her cool.

 "Y/N! Heads up! Use Baby-Doll Eyes!" Y/N winked at Garchomp(that was so hard to write-) and hearts collided with Garchomp and when he recovered, hearts dotted his eyes. Y/N smirked, and the boy sighed loudly.

 "Snap out of it, Garchomp!" he yelled, and Garchomp ignored him, still spinning around, the hearts in his eyes still strong.

 "Guess we'll have to resort to this!" Jack smirked and pressed a mega stone on his bracelet.

In a flash of red light, Garchomp changed from normal form to mega form. Serena smirked. "I guess you haven't heard of our secret weapon!" She pressed her keystone necklace and Y/N appeared mega, as well.

 "I guess you haven't heard of our secret weapon!" She pressed her keystone necklace and Y/N appeared mega, as well

"What the..." Jack gasped. "There's no Mega Espeon yet! It's not real!" at his remark, Garchomp snapped out of confusion and glared at Y/N in her Mega Espeon form.

 "Crunch, again!" Jack yelled, and Garchomp sped towards Y/N again.

 "Y/N, use Psychic!" Y/N lifted Garchomp and smashed it to the ground.

 "Now use Psychic Fangs!" Psychic Fangs was too powerful for Garchomp to take, and he was knocked out. Both Garchomp and Espeon reverted to their original forms.

 "Great battle!" Serena cheerfully extended her arm. Jack shook her hand grudgingly and left without another word. Serena and Y/N looked at each other, then shrugged.