Prologue- Facing him

It was not easy just being with him, he made me feel like no other person but he had to fuck it by betraying me. I must admit, it did not only hurt me but it fucked me up in so many ways.

After I found out he had betrayed me for getting something out of me made me realize why I don't trust anyone. All I wanted to do was scream but I couldn't because I felt a silent voice inside knowing and telling me that the deed was done.

It been months I have not seen him, let alone let him touch me in a way I was burning for him. He made me burn for him and I couldn't stop to think what was he doing with his life. While I am applying for an internship program, I had stumbled upon someone who remind me of him.

His bad boy style, his scent, his hair, his face. He drove me crazy making me think this way about him. I didn't want it to be true about him when I find out that I was just a pawn in his scheme.

The worst thing about it is that he tells me he loves me once I found out that I was a pawn to his scheme. As I was walking down the street, I saw his friends with the main perpetrator holding her phone while she was laughing at me.

That bitch

I pass by them acting like I didn't see them where she said my name causing me to bump into a large man I once knew to tell me these words,"I love you."

"Are you okay?" His deep husky voice remind me of him as I was finding a way to see who I had bumped into, it was him once the sun was away from my eyes.

"You." I said.

"Please let me explain." He says, but I walked very fast to avoid him knowing he will follow me. I kept looking back as I was speed walking so fast away from him. "Let me explain Holly." He says.

I stopped at a place since the cars were moving so fast and there he was next to me, but I was rushing myself to leave because I cannot face him after what he did to me. He held my hand begging me to listen to him.

"Fine at the coffee shop." We walked to the coffee shop quietly not saying a word to each other.

Once we got inside, I found a table to sit down at least three feet from him. He asked me if I wanted any coffee?

"No I am here to hear your explanation." I said.

"Okay I didn't meant for you to get hurt, I didn't think I would fall for you." He says. He held my hand, but I pulled my hand away from him because I want to hear the truth and not bullshit into my ears.

"Tell me the truth Ethan." I said.

"Holly, I love you and I don't often say these words to anybody." He says but clearly it was easy for him to sell me out quicker.

"But betraying me hurts me, Ethan." I was trying hard not to cry in front of these people.

"Will you ever forgive me?" He asked and those words he asked me just stood there at the top of my head knowing I will not be able to forgive him this easily.

I left the table going out of the coffee shop where he followed me.

"Will you?" He asks.

"I can't." I left because I don't want to be with him anymore, but the way he made me feel drove me crazy. He made me fall in love with him madly and  I was deep into him, but it was all a game to him which I cannot put myself in again.

I let him go on with his friends. Once I went to the dorm I saw my roommate heading out after all she,s Ethan big sister. They grew up with each other and she knew he was capable of hurting me by playing girls like me who have nothing to do with him.