07

Ethan took me back to the dorm and I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we shared. All I knew made my body shiver, also I felt my heart skip a beat everytime I thought about the kiss. I never thought I would kiss Ethan. Bethany was sleeping next to Lion and they look so cute and this was the first time I saw Bethany in the room because most of the time she is somewhere else.

I went to sleep thinking about the kiss we just shared. I know I don't like him like that, also he is bad news. I woke up not feeling well, so I skipped all my classes for the whole day. Bethany was not in the room when I woke up, let alone Lion. I had to pack because today is friday and I need to get home until I realize my parents came to pick me up.

''Honey, open up the door.'' I got up from the bed, went to the door, opened it, saw my mother and she asked me if I was alright. I told her I am feeling a little sick. ''You are not pregnant?'' My mother seems really concerned.

''Of course not.'' I looked at her as if she was insane. She went to my closet pulling some clothes out to put into the suitcase. I felt so sick and dad was here to help me get into the car and mom said she will buy some meds along the car ride. I told her she doesn't have it since I have meds in the drawer. I took some meds before we took the road to get back home; I left without telling Ethan or Bethany anything. I left a sticky note telling Bethany I am leaving for the weekend and will be back on Monday morning. I was spending time with my family since we are having a celebration for my cousin's birthday party and I promised her I wouldn't miss it for anything. I guess Ethan found my sticky note because Bethany texted me that Ethan found my note and texted her about it. I knew Ethan would show up some time, but I didn't think he would show up right after I left. I didn't care anyways because this guy is not into me nor am I. I was thinking about our kiss that night. We shared it under the dark night with the sky filled with stars as we linger our tongues and lips onto each other in the pool.

''Holly.'' Mom calls out my name.

''Yes, mom.'' I replied. She was making sure if I am alright and I kept reassuring her that I am fine and she doesn't need to worry. I should have been smarter when I was kissing Ethan under the sky in the pool, especially since it was a cold night. My mom wanted to make conversation so she wanted to know what was going on and what I have been up to during my time as a first year freshman.

I shrugged my shoulder saying it is ok and this is where my mother lectures how college is the time to discover yourself. I understand how college shapes us to be who we want and who we are but I am not thinking about that. I am thinking about Ethan and I don't know why he is the only thing I am thinking of when I should be thinking about something else that can make me happy. I saw the three dots and I was getting excited because Ethan wanted to text me until he didn't.

The night of the kiss... Ethan dropped me off at my dorm and he went to park his car to walk to his dorm where he stumbled on Blossom. Blossom was waiting for him asking him questions and he wanted her gone because he didn't need her ruining his night. ''Did you do the deed?'' She asks.

''No, not yet.'' He was taking off his shoes and shirt.

''Well, hurry up and I don't think it takes all this time to get this bitch in your bed.'' Blossom is so impatient.

''I told you to never call her a bitch.'' Blossom can tell that Ethan is angry. Blossom thinks there is something else stopping him from doing the deed because they have been pulling the stunt with some many girls and they have fallen deep for Ethan which was an opening to his bed. Holly is doing something to him and he is falling in deep and I need to make sure Holly understands Ethan belongs to me. Blossom was angry and vowed to destroy Holly, so she invited me to a party when I came back on campus. Apparently she knows I left to spend time with my family.

Blossom is jealous. She has a plan for Holly. Read to find out more drama.