04

Blossom started to laugh and the professor called her out. "Since you find something so funny, how about you tell me about the reading?" She looked at Blossom.
Blossom looked at Ethan as he sank into his seat with his hand over his mouth laughing. She said to the professor that she didn't do the reading. The professor asked her why and she said she was busy getting fucked. The professor told her to get out of the classroom where Blossom was mad. Blossom walked out of the class all angry because she never felt this embarrassed.

Ethan was staring at me as Blossom was leaving the classroom. I looked in the other direction because this guy gets on my nerves. Class was over and it was time for me to go back to my dorm room to get started on the assignment. My mother was right about college where she told me that they will work you to death in order to read our assignment. While I was walking back to my dorm room I bumped into this guy.

''I'm so sorry.'' I helped him up where he got up from the ground.

''You are so strong.'' He was laughing.

''I am petite.'' I look at myself knowing  I have been petite for so long. His hair was in his face until he pushed away from his face to meet mines. He had his hand out to shake mines until we got interrupted by Ethan as he walking towards me to ask something.

''Ethan.'' I turned around to face him where he was looking at the random guy I bumped into. Then he mentioned the random boy's name and I was curious about how he knew his name. ''How do you know him?'' I asked Ethan and he didn't want to talk about it.

"Ethan, it's so nice to see you after all these years." He said.

"Wait, how do you know each other?"

"I need to go back to my room." Ethan left. I asked the random guy for his name because he seems interesting, especially knowing that he knows Ethan. The random guy told me his name and I couldn't believe his name was Jack when he looked like a Kayden to me.  He told me I should be careful when it comes to Ethan because he can be a handful. I watched Jack as he left to head back to his room until Blossom came and interrupted my moment of thinking.

"He doesn't do girls like you." She sounds jealous.

"I don't care." I walked away because I have no time for her bullshit. It's obvious that she doesn't like me because Ethan sees something in me unlike her. I don't care about her and Ethan when they are the last people on earth I would ever care for.

I went back to my room seeing Bethany putting her books in her backpack to head out. I asked her if she had another class where she told me she is going to study with some friends. She told me to tell Ethan to come by at the library. I told her I will let him know if he comes here, but in the meantime I will be getting my assignment done.

While I am sitting at my desk with a blank page looking back at me. I couldn't think of anything to write other than think about Ethan and Jack. I can't believe they knew each other because to me personally I don't think these guys run in the same circle. I heard a knock on my door where it happened to be Ethan.

"Your sister is at the library with some friends." He was staring at me.

"I came here to see you."

"I don't think you should be here for me." I went back to my desk to sit down until Ethan grabbed me as he held me.

"Let's not."

"Why not?" He held my hand as we were this close to kissing.

"Can you let me go?"

"I don't want you to see Jack."

"I don't even know Jack." I wanted him to let go of my hand.

"You don't need to." He says.