29

Everyone was putting their stuff away while I went towards the lake just staring at it. The lake looks so beautiful and I couldn't believe Ethan was holding out on me about this lake house. Ethan came and sat next to me asking me if I liked the view. ''Why didn't you tell me that you have another lake house somewhere else?'' I was waiting for his response, also I really love the view.

''I guess... I don't know.''

''Ok, whatever.'' I wanted to go to the lake for some time. I went in just dipping my toes for some time while Ethan ran in the lake with his whole entire clothes on.

''Ethan!'' I was shocked to see him do this because the last time was going in naked.

''Come in! It feels so good in here.'' He wanted me to come in and I felt like the others were waiting for us to come inside. He started to call me a chicken because I didn't want to come in. I guess he was daring me to come in which I did with my shirt off.

''I see you are teasing me.'' Ethan smirks.

''Haha.'' I swam to him pushing him down in the water and also throwing water at him. Bethany and the rest of them were inside the lake house while we were acting like a bunch of kids playing in the water. Bethany and Lion saw us playing around in the water laughing our ass off; ''I never seen him this happy ever.''Lion says.

''She makes him happy.'' Bethany smiles knowing she wanted her brother to be happy. Evan mentions how he has always been so damn gloomy and now he is so damn happy. We were done playing around in the water, we went inside still playing around. Everyone was so quiet when we got inside of the house, so Ethan asked them if there was something wrong.

''No.'' Bethany says. Then we heard someone else walking in the house who happens to be their father with Jack's mother and brother.

''Dad.'' Bethany says.

''I'm glad you guys made it safe and as you know Jack's mother and brother.'' I didn't know Jack's mother and brother, so his dad introduced me to them. He tells Jack's mother and brother that I am Ethan's girlfriend.

Jack walks in with Blossom which brought a lot of frowny faces instead of happy faces. ''I hope you guys didn't start the party without me.'' Blossom walks in as if she owns the place.

''I hope Blossom wouldn't be a bother.'' Jack's mother says.
''No, the more the merrier.'' Ethan's father says.

''You can call me Eileen.'' Jack's mother says.

''Dad, can I talk to you?'' Bethany and Ethan go upstairs with their dad to speak to him about Blossom. They didn't want Blossom here nor did I. Jack was sitting down staring at me including his brother. His brother started to ask me questions where Blossom butts in telling them they made a bet with Ethan to get me in bed also to make me say I love you once the deed is done. Jack was laughing really hard while his brother told him that he is being a jerk.

His brother asked me why I was with him when he played with me. I told him that we are friends, but Blossom didn't believe me. Ethan doesn't invite someone to the second lake house let alone anyone know about the lake house unless we are serious. I told her it was Bethany that was the one who invited me to the lake house for her engagement party, but we all didn't know she was going to be here. Blossom replies saying it was a last minute thing.

''I hope you stick to Jack.'' I said.

''Why are you worried about me with Jack when you should be worried about Ethan.'' She says.

''Keep some dick in your mouth and stop worrying about me.'' I was not in the mood to deal with Blossom because she remains to be a bitch to everyone. Ethan came down saying that he didn't know that Jack was going to bring Blossom when he didn't want her to be here. Bethany remained upstairs because she wanted to unpack in peace before she does something to Blossom because we all know that she is a bitch who doesn't know how to stay away from people's business. Jack went upstairs passing by Ethan where Ethan warned him to stay away from me.