17

We slept all day together until I woke up seeing that he was not laying next to me. I went downstairs seeing him cooking for the both of us. I sat down watching him cook and he turns around saying good morning.

''You look so happy.'' I said.

''I am.'' He looks so cute when he is cooking and  just being happy at the same time. I ask him if I was any good last night since it was my first time and he tells me how I was phenomenal last night. He didn't think it would happen between us two, but he is happy it did. I responded to him that I am happy it did because I felt like a new person bonding with the man I love.

''You make me so happy.'' He says. I got up from my seat walking towards him hugging him and kissing him. ''I know what you are doing?'' He looks at me where he picked me up placing me on the counter kissing me and loving all over as he fucks me on the counter. My nails sunk into his skin as he fucks me driving me crazy. The way he makes me feel is on another level and it was something I cannot explain.

Meanwhile..... Lion and Bethany are cuddling next to each other where Lion asks Bethany if she loves him. Bethany was only getting her feet wet, but she didn't think that this would last long. She gets up from the bed looking at him while he waits for her answer until she starts getting dressed.

''What are you doing?'' Lion asks.

''I can't do this, Lion.'' She is rushing herself to leave the room until Lion realizes she doesn't want to answer the question about her feelings towards Lion. Lion demands to know why she is afraid of this relationship so much that she needs to run from it all the time. She didn't know how to answer that because she feels something for Lion, but she is afraid to put her heart on the line just like that.

''If you don't think I love you; just know I do love you.'' He says.

''Lion, please.'' She pleads until Lion demands her to tell him how she feels about him.

''Move.'' Bethany wants him to get out of the way because she cannot bear to see his face once she tells the truth about her feelings yet she doesn't know how to tell him that she loves him but she is so scared of her feelings.

''What are you so scared for?''

''Lion, please.''

''NO! PLEASE TELL ME!''

''I love you!'' Bethany shouted when Lion embraced her. She tells him how she is so afraid that she will let her heart on the line and he will end up hurting her. Lion responds to her that she will never have to feel that way because he has been wanting to be with her for so long. ''If you hurt me, I will cut you off.'' Bethany wipes her tears from her eyes as she leans in to kiss Lion.

While Bethany and Lion were getting their freak on, Ethan and I were taking a bath with one another. He was kissing all my body all over by telling me his why's. He explains why he loves me and why he doesn't want this to be over with. I didn't understand why he mentioned it unless something might happen. I didn't want to think of that, so I told him he doesn't need to think about that because we might not break up at all.

I ask him random questions about kids where his eyes really popped out. ''I never really thought about kids, but I know I don't want them now.'' He says. He was wondering if I wanted to have kids now and I told him I don't want kids now because I have a lot of things on my list. He cuddles me in the bath kissing my neck causing my toes to curl in the bath and he was playing with my back.

''Stop you are making me ticklish.'' I couldn't help myself from laughing because he is making me laugh a lot by touching my back and my sides.

''You are so sexy.'' He kept tickling me until his phone started to ring. He checked it and he needed to leave.