15

Ethan and I are doing part four of the project we have together in class. I have been improving a lot more better in classes when I have time to myself to get things done when Ethan is not overwhelming me into going out.

Bethany has been hanging out with Lion a lot while I have been hanging out with my boyfriend. I went to the bathroom where I was washing my hands where I happened to bump into Blossom.

"Holly." She seems shocked to see me here.

"Hi." I felt like it was time for me to go before she gets me mad.

"I haven't seen you in a hot minute." She says.

"It's because I have been hanging out with my boyfriend." I said and she was shocked to hear that I have a boyfriend already. I mention that Ethan is my boyfriend, she congratulates me that I was able to tie him down. I wouldn't say tie him down, but he likes me for me and I like him for him.

"Have fun." She left the bathroom and I am starting to think that there is more to the story than I know. She acts like she is shocked about the fact that Ethan and I are dating and she congratulates me as if she is happy for me when she is not, when she wants him for herself. I texted Bethany to ask her if something was wrong and she didn't understand the question I was asking her until I mentioned what Blossom told me in the bathroom earlier.

''Fuck.'' Bethany gets up from the bed.

''What is wrong?'' Lion asked her.

''Blossom almost ruining Ethan's chances.''

''What did she do?'' Lion was getting really angry until he knew Blossom wouldn't put it past her because she believes Ethan is hers. Bethany texts the groupchat telling to meet up at the bar to talk some things out. Blossom agreed to the chat before anyone else agreed. I went to see Ethan to ask him if he was seeing Blossom and he got up asking me if I lost my mind because why would I think of something like that. I crossed my arms across my chest telling him he should be the one to tell me if he is playing games with me.

''Holly, look I do not like Blossom nor do I love her.'' Ethan is trying to make me understand that I am being paranoid although I am not being paranoid because Blossom has been out to get me since I met her and she has been planning things behind our backs since she saw us together a lot. I was trying to make sure I am not the only one who is seeing that Blossom is jealous and wants to destroy the connection we have.

Ethan was busy reading a text off his phone and he was so distracted that he couldn't answer my concerns about Blossom. He kisses my forehead telling me he needs to leave to deal with something. I left it alone because he was too busy trying to make conversation with me, so I went back to my room getting the assignment done until I realized I am being a little paranoid about this Blossom and Ethan conversation.
Meanwhile..... At the bar Ethan arrives after Bethany, Lion, Scarlett, Evan, and Blossom are already there.

''You have some fucking nerve to do some shit like that.'' Ethan was ready to take Blossom somewhere and fix her right.

''You had some right to tell us how you already got the bitch thinking that you are her boyfriend.'' Blossom sounds really jealous.

''It's because I am her boyfriend, you dumb bitch.'' Ethan was getting irritated with Blossom and her jealousy because they have been doing this for a long time and it has worked and now she wants to act all jealous when she is nothing compared to Holly. She wasn't like that when it was all the other girls and now she thinks she stands a chance against Holly.

''It did not take that long with the others.'' Scarlett mentions how this is taking so long and they are ready to do this to someone. Blossom mentions how Ethan is changing and he is falling in love, but it will come to an end once she knows that her boyfriend is a lying son of a bitch. Ethan smiles telling her that it will come to end, also their relationship with one another will come to an end as well. Blossom didn't look too happy about that because she knows Ethan and her will continue their relationship even after Holly.

''You don't leave me.'' Blossom sounds deranged. Ethan doesn't have time to deal with them, so he left to be with me. Bethany caught him before he left telling him to cherish my heart and Ethan started to mention how is feeling something a little more for me.

''Please don't tell me you are in love.'' Bethany is too shocked to hear that her big brother is in love with someone who is different, but good for him. Ethan was laughing saying he is not in love, but he does feel some love towards me. He left to see me to talk about what happened earlier when I left her with so many questions. I told her how much I can to not ruin the bet before it happens. I didn't want to leave this relationship without having the bet done although something inside of me is telling me I am going to hurt her so much and I don't want this to happen at all to her.

I kissed Holly to prove that I amin this no matter what. As I held her in my arms, her hair was golden brown with her beautiful hazel eyes staring back at me so beautifully. Her lips are soft just like a snuggly bear and when I kiss them they embrace me with a warm sweet taste and I can't help myself when I am around her and her scent. She smells like lilies at the beach and when I get a taste of it; I get hooked.

''Ethan.'' I whisper.
''Yes.'' He responds.

''I think I am liking you a little more.''

''Me too.'' He kisses my forehead. He told me that the wedding is coming soon and he would love for me to be there making him feel like a king. ''I am going to be there and you are going to be stunned.'' I said.

''Why are you so special?'' He wanted to know my secret and I told him I don't let anyone know why I am special. Ethan asked him if I ever wanted to give away my virginity and I responded to him that one day I want to, but it depends on who and what the circumstances. ''Do I lie about who and the circumstances?'' He asks. He does lie in the who and the circumstances, but I need to trust myself with him before I give my body to him to do what he likes that might excite me.

I kissed him, then whispered to him that he might be the one. He looks excited hearing that. We fell asleep where he was telling me how he was so lost until he met me. He doesn't know if it is love, but if it is then he knows I am the one. I was feeling the same way too, but I am afraid to tell him that I am falling in love with him.

There are different viewpoints in this chapters. So beware. We are almost halfway there.