03

I went to the dorms getting myself ready to sleep. I took a long warm shower because I had a long day from moving most of my stuff from home to the dorms with my parents here to embarrass me. Once I got to my room, I saw Ethan in my room which was weird.

''You know Bethany is not here.''

''I know that.'' He seems fine just being in the room when I need to dress up for bedtime.

''Can you?''

''You can dress up without me looking at you.''

''Please leave.'' I was feeling uncomfortable about him being here, but he refused to leave. I took some clothes in the closet to take with me to put them on in the bathroom since he doesn't want to leave my room. Once I got back, he wasn't there anymore because he had left to find his sister.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath. I sat in my bed taking out my laptop from my backpack to get some assignments done before tomorrow's class because I have heard that this professor will kick you out of her class if you didn't read the material before class.

Bethany came back to the room hours later with her brother. Her brother sat on her bed as she went to the bathroom. Ethan was staring at me while I was getting some work done.

"Having fun?" He asked.

"With what?" He was distracting me from my assignment. Then he says that I am having fun reading the material for class. I don't understand how he knows about this class unless he was taking it this semester.

"I am taking her class this semester." He says.

"Oh, how nice." I didn't care because Ethan lives in two different worlds. I kept on reading even with Ethan staring at me like I am intriguing to him. I couldn't read anymore because he was creeping me out by staring at me. I put my book down as I turned my head towards him waiting for him to say something, but he didn't say anything. I picked up my book and that's when he says something to me just to distract me from reading.

''What?''

''Why are you even here?''

''What kind of question is that?''

''I want to know why you would come here?''

''To this school?''

''Yes, what else?''

''They have the best program here, so I chose this school.'' I kept on reading because I needed to learn the content of the material even though Ethan was distracting me. I was hoping for Bethany to walk in the room to tell Ethan to leave because he is irritating me while I am reading. He kept talking until he realized I am not interested in talking, so he sat down waiting for his sister to arrive.

I needed to sleep, so I told him to leave the room by waiting for his sister outside of the room because I need to sleep for tomorrow's class. Ethan didn't want to leave the room because he believes I can sleep even though he is a distraction.

''How about you go to see your girlfriend?'' I was getting tired of him being here.

''Who is my girlfriend?''

''Blossom.''

''Blossom is not my fucking girlfriend.''

''Whoa, attitude.''

''I am just saying.'' He took a book from his sister's shelf to start reading.

''I am going to bed, so shut up please.'' I climbed on the bed and turned off the lights to sleep.

''Goodnight.'' Ethan says. I didn't say it back because I don't like the fact, he is here in my room bothering me while waiting for his sister. Then his sister came realizing that I was sleeping, so she told Ethan to come outside so she could talk to him. Ethan and Bethany had a long talk before Bethany came back into the room. Bethany came back to the room after an hour long talk with her brother, then she went to shower before she went to sleep. After Bethany shower she came to bed to sleep for the first day of classes tomorrow.

Next morning, I woke up where Bethany was already from her bed. I got myself prepared because I had a class at 9. I quickly shower and put on some clothes with light makeup on my face to call it for the day. I started to raid through my closet where I was debating on what I wanted to wear because this was the first day of classes and I wanted to look good.

I wore some ripped jeans with a plain white shirt. I put on my black and white converse high tops. The time for class was coming close and I was wasting time on looking good. I rushed to class as I saw people walking into the classroom as they picked out their seats. I was picking out a seat until I realized Ethan was in front of me, so I told him to move because I needed to sit down until he told me he would love for me to sit next to me.

''Can you move?''

''You can sit somewhere else.'' He smiled. Blossom rushed herself to sit next to Ethan by laughing until she said I snoozed and lost, so it was time to find another seat.

''I didn't want to sit next to you anyways.''

''I don't sit next to pieces of shit anyways.'' Ethan stared at her as she called me a piece of shit. I went to find another seat because I was not in the mood to argue with someone who is literally fighting for the attention of a guy who barely cares for her. I sat down before the professor entered the classroom where she came in asking us if we have read the material before class.

''Yes, I did.'' This was one of the students who seemed enthusiastic.

''Well, that's one student down, but how about the rest?'' She was waiting for someone to say something. Everyone took out their book as they waited for her to start the lecture in class since no one was bold enough to say something until Ethan said something. Ethan mentioned how the reading was intriguing and I was shocked to hear this from Ethan because he was in my room all last night as he was waiting for his sister. When did he have time to get the reading of this class done?

First day of classes as a college student. Give me the memories.