34

Ethan was this close to graduating while his sister is planning her wedding. Bethany and Lion are still debating on color schemes and other things for the wedding. Ethan was this close to telling them to get a room because they are acting like an old couple who are arguing over the stupidest things. Bethany was telling Ethan that he doesn't understand what it means to get married to the person you love.

He knew that she was lashing out, but she could have lash on something else rather than her. Bethany went up to her room away from her brother and her fiancé in order to breathe and think of what she wants to do. Lion was talking to Ethan about the wedding stuff and how it has been eating him alive, but also, he loves his sister so much that he hurts. Ethan can see that Lion really loves Bethany because he would do anything for her when she didn't see him like that. Lion had the biggest crush on her, although she never saw him like that until college. She was surprised to see that Lion looked this good all this time and she never saw him like that, although he was saving himself for her.

Ethan came to see me while I am busy trying to get this assignment done, also this project done for my class. I have the busiest schedule ever and I was surprised to see that I had time for Ethan although we are not dating. I have been working with a new friend and he's so sweet and caring. He always makes sure I eat before I do more activities on my busy schedule, this is why I haven't been able to see Ethan for the past few days. My friend Joe and I were sitting down on the grass eating sandwiches when he asked me this question. He felt like he needed to know before he did anything stupid.

I was eager to know the question, but he felt embarrassed to ask, but he had to.

''Are you single?'' I chuckled a little before I answered it.

''It's complicated.''I responded.

''What do you mean?'' I told him that I was dating someone for some time until he broke my heart, but now we are trying to get back together, but I am working on myself before I let myself back with him.

''What did he do?'' He asks.

''He made a bet to bed me and make me fall in love with him.'' I was a little hesitant to tell Joe about it because he probably sees me as this innocent girl who doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He begins to mention that this jerk didn't have any right to do that to you and it was his loss when he did it to me. ''Indeed, it was his loss.'' I said until I saw Ethan walking over towards us. He gave me a kiss on my forehead asking us what was going on here until Ethan's eyes met with Joe's eyes.

''Ethan.''

''Joe.'' They both said each other's names and there was silence between them. I was curious to know how they both knew each other until he mentioned that they knew each other from school. All the time I meet someone, they have to be somewhat related or friend with Ethan, like for once can I find someone who doesn't know Ethan at all.

''So, this is the ex-boyfriend?'' He gets up knowing he doesn't have a place in between Ethan and I. He feels like the world is not big enough for the three of us when Ethan is in the picture. He told me he will see me later, so Ethan sits down asking me how I know Joe. I was not going to give him an explanation on how I met his childhood friend or foe.

''Can we talk about something else?''

''We can.'' He stares at me while eating strawberries.

''Ok.'' I felt relieved until he mentioned how it was nice that I had a picnic with him without thinking about him.

''This is one of the reason why we cannot work out.''

''Look, I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to be rash like that.'' He leans in to give me a kiss. While I was studying, he was keeping me comfortable while I was asking him what he wanted for graduation. Ethan mentioned that he wants me for graduation and nothing more, but I wanted to give him a physical gift.