10

Scarlett and Blossom went to Bethany to talk to them about the deal that was made at the bonfire. Bethany closed the door telling them that they were being reckless because what if I was there when they came barging in the room talking about the bet.

''I don't want her knowing about the bet, especially knowing we all are a part of this.' Bethany says.

''I forgot.'' Blossom is so angry knowing something happened in the bathroom earlier today.

''What do you mean?" Bethany was confused.

''Ethan mention how he rushed out of the bathroom after their encounter.'' Blossom sounds disgusted when she hears that Ethan is doing this.

''I didn't even know they kissed.'' Scarlett said and Bethany agreed. Scarlett and Blossom were shocked to know that Bethany doesn't know a lot of stuff even as her roommate. They heard that I was coming, so Blossom and Scarlett left the room.

I came into the room all angry because Ethan made me angry. Bethany was curious as to why I am feeling this way. I started to explain how Ethan has been chasing me ever since she met at the bonfire and he has been sitting next to me in class until we went on a non-date going to his house''well their house since they are siblings'' where he and I shared our first passionate kiss. Then we almost had sex on the bathroom floor this morning which shocked the hell out of Bethany. I even mentioned how I accidentally sent Ethan a video of me kissing my ex when he came over to my cousin's graduation party at my parents house.

Bethany was wondering if I have feelings for Ethan and I couldn't tell if I have feelings, although I know we have a high sexual tension between each other. I was trying to find out how I felt about him until we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door seeing that it was Dan, my ex in front of my door hugging me.

''Hey babe.'' He kisses my cheek.

''Dan, how did you find me?'' I asked.

''I ask someone with colorful hair and they mention that your roommate name is Bethany.'' That's when Bethany waves at Dan by saying hi. I introduced Dan to Bethany where she was shocked to see that my ex was here. I forgot to mention how my ex will be attending the same college as us. Bethany invited him to the bonfire tonight where they get drunk and play dumb games that high schoolers play. Dan accepted the invitation and was hoping I will come tonight, but I don't know if I want to until Bethany mentions how I need to come because we are not going to do the same thing the last time I was there. I accepted the invitation and took Dan to a coffee shop to talk.

Dan always knew I love coffee, especially vanilla hazelnut coffee because it reminds me of home and also reminds me of my grandmother's house when she makes coffee. I would always come to the coffee shop to read because it brings me ease into my life. Blossom and Scarlett went back into the room where Bethany was shocked that Ethan was this close to sleeping with her in the bathroom earlier when she was showering, but he didn't do it.

''Maybe he is saving it for another time.'' Scarlett is defending him while Blossom believes he is holding out without letting anyone know. Scarlett doesn't think he is holding out because he will do the deed with her. Also it is hard to get a girl to say I love you in a few seconds, also he has to make her fall in love with him and sleep with her. Even if he slept with her on the bathroom floor, he will need to hear those three words before he dumps her right in front of everyone.

Blossom doesn't think it would take this long to sleep with a virgin unless she is trying to save it for marriage which she doubts that I am saving it for. Blossom said she has something for me tonight when I come to the bonfire with my ex boyfriend. Dan and I are driving up to the bonfire while Bethany went with Lion and the rest of the gang. By the time I got there, I can tell Blossom had something for me. ''Welcome to the bonfire.'' Blossom shouted where Ethan was standing right behind her. I was sitting next to Dan and he went to get us some drinks while Blossom sits next to Ethan while Bethany is sitting next to Lion all cuddled up. Scarlett was sitting next to Evan and Blossom.