14

Ethan and Bethany left and went home while I was going to continue my night with my parents. We had a movie night watching a romantic film until my parents fell asleep in each other's arms. I continue on watching the film where the girl realizes her boyfriend is not who he says he is. He has been playing a bet on her until his friends told her that she was nothing but a bet. It broke her deeply to the point she didn't know if she was able to bring herself up from the pain she endured. She truly loves him and this is what he pulls on her by lying to her and making her think that he truly loves her.

I was hoping that Ethan was not doing this to me because this would cut me deeply. I don't know what feeling I was feeling, but all I know is I'm falling in love with him. I am so afraid to tell him that I am falling for him madly and deeply because I think he might not feel the same about me.

I know he likes me, but I am not sure if he loves me. I fell asleep after I tucked my parents in with a blanket going upstairs. I was having a dream where Ethan and I were kissing and at that moment I was ready to have sex with him. I know I am not like the other girls he has been with because they sleep with him before two days are up.

I was in bed for the rest of the weekend and didn't go back to school in a few days because I was busy spending time with my family. Ethan asked me if I was coming back on campus and I told him I was not coming for the week since I am dealing with something. I was feeling a little lovesick and was not in the mood to go back. My parents didn't mind if I stayed with them for the week until Ethan came to visit me. He came to my room asking me if I needed something.

''I don't need anything.'' I was laying in bed as he held my hand telling me how beautiful I am even when I am sick.

''Am I that beautiful?''

''Yes, you are naturally stunning.'' He compliments me. Inside my tummy it was glowing because he complimented me. He told me he wants to take me somewhere and I told him I am not leaving unless it's a coffee shop.

''Yes, we are stopping by your favorite shop and we are going to the place I have planned for the both of us.'' I got up from bed. We were on our way to my favorite coffee shop.

Meanwhile.....

Blossom and Scarlett are planning something before the wedding arrives, so they can ruin the relationship between us two. Bethany was telling Lion how she thinks her brother is in love with me and the plan that Blossom and Scarlett might backfire which she would be happy because she never saw her brother this happy about someone ever.

''Then he should tell her the truth and forfeit the money.'' Lion suggested.

''I don't think Ethan is going to forfeit the money because this is his glory for getting someone to tell him that they love him truly for twenty thousand dollars.'' Bethany feels so bad for me because she doesn't know how I am going to take it once the truth comes out.

''Let's hope she doesn't hate all of us.'' Lion feels really bad and wants to talk to Ethan about it because he doesn't think it's right for Holly to be hurt by a stupid bet that should never have taken place.

Blossom and Scarlett knock on Bethany's door telling them about the plan they just made. Lion told them to back down because they think Ethan is in love.

''IN LOVE !'' Blossom is enraged.

''He cannot be in love.''Scarlett is angry because they have been doing this for some time and now Ethan cannot choose love with this particular girl.

''I think he is and I will not be a part of this at all.'' Bethany says.

''Nor will I.'' Lion agrees.

''Fine, then.'' Blossom walks out of the room, going to her room angrily. Scarlett follows her asking her what is the next move of the plan.

''We need to make sure the first one works before she works on the other one.'' She smiles knowing she will laugh when I find out that Ethan is not who he says he is.

This chapter is short, but uh oh once again.