Attack on Kamino

A/N: The protagonist is similar to Mace Windu. He is introverted and he takes everything seriously. He warms up to some of the clones later in the story though. 

Severus Thorn's P.O.V

I stared at the intercepted message we had managed to get. 

"We are decrypting the audio sir!" A clone said.

Alongside me were the Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with two clones known as Commander Cody and Captain Rex. I folded my arms, a holographic form of the Sith Assassin known as Asajj Ventress appeared.

"The clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target." The Sith Assassin spoke. 

Everyone's eyes was focused on the message. The message now showed Grievous. 

"Just make sure you hold up your half of the mission. We must stop the production of clones if we are to win this war." The message ended.

 "Kamino.." The Clone Commander muttered

"They're going to attack our home planet." Captain Rex said.

 I walked away, as the discussion continued. I looked to one of the clone's from my battalion. 

"Prep the 187th battalion. We're going to Kamino." I told him. 

He nodded. "Yes Commander." 

I was quiet as we began to land on Kamino. I walked through the halls of the facility with two   Clone Troopers. 

"Ah, look around Fives, feels like yesterday we were here." One of them exclaimed. 

"Heading to target practice. Heh, remember that?" 

"Do I ever." 

They stopped to help a deformed clone. As they spoke, I thought of a plan. When they were finished, one of them spoke to me. 

"You don't talk much do you?" The one known as Fives asked me. I smirked. 

"I try to act professionally during my missions, trooper." I told him. "We should prepare." 

I saw a robot octopus shoot up from the ocean and land on the roof of the facility. 

"Prepare for attack!" I yelled. 

I yelled to my troopers. Red alarms blared all over. Once of the robots drilled into the walls. 

"WATCH OUT." One of the clones screamed.

Two clones were slapped to the side. A group of aqua droids emerged from the robot, and both sides began firing. I ignited my blade, the purple aura illuminating the area around me. I dodged the blaster fire and slashed a droid, I Force-pulled a droid to me, and it flew into my saber. After a bit, I saw Grievous come out of the robot. 

"Kill them all!" He commanded. 

I walked towards Grievous, destroying the droids in my path. 

"Retreat, help the Generals." I called over to my clones. 

They dispersed and went away. He ignited two sabers, launching forwards. I blocked, pushing him back. I lifted up some debris and threw it at him. He slashed it apart, running forwards. I let him press me back, into the hallways. There was a shootout with a bunch of clones and droids.